16 - Intern

Leading A Double Life [ On-Hold ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Yoojung. " Each staff member that Yoojung walked past would bow respectfully at her. They knew. 

They knew that if Yoojung was wearing contacts and spectacles, she would be Han Yoojung. Not Ichimura Harumi.

" You seem famous. " Baekhyun commented.

" My aunt does work here. So does Haru's cousin, who treats me like a cousin too. " Yoojung explained. Right at that moment, Yoojung spotted her cousin walking out from the washroom. 

" Oy! Aoi!! " Yoojung shouted. Her cousin turned around and walked towards Yoojung.

" Hey, little cousin. What brings you here? " Aoi asked. 

" Didn't your aunt tell you? I will be working here as an intern for a month with Baekhyun. By the way, he's Korean. " Yoojung pulled Baekhyun forward. 

" Are you older than me? Or younger? " Aoi asked.

" Younger. He's a year younger than you, Aoi. " Yoojung said. 

" Okay. Then call me onii-san. " Aoi grinned. 

" Ignore him, Baek. He's just happy that there's another person who calls him that. " Yoojung said. 

" Don't the boys from I.S call him that? " Baekhyun asked.

" They don't. Except for the Yamato twins. Are you perhaps, my baby girl's boyfriend too? " Aoi bent down to Baekhyun's height. 

" Aoi! " Yoojung whacked him.

" What? I want a cousin-in-law. " Aoi pouted. Yoojung crossed her arms. 

" I have not asked her yet. " Baekhyun joked. 

" Yet? So you plan to ask her? " Aoi's eyes widened and Yoojung turned beet red.

" We are not continuing this topic anymore, Aoi! " Yoojung said and dragged Baekhyun off to her mother's office. 

Chuckling to himself, Aoi followed Yoojung and Baekhyun to his aunt’s office.

“ Aunt Miyuki? Yoojung and Baekhyun are here. ” Aoi knocked on the door to Miyuki’s office room.

“ Let them in. ” Miyuki said. Opening the door, Yoojung and Baekhyun peeked in to see her typing away on her laptop.

“ What are you doing? ” Yoojung asked.

“ Writing the report of the sales in this month. You have to start on your task right? ” Miyuki asked and Yoojung nodded.

“ You can have the design table next to the whiteboard. If you need any help, just ask me or your cousin. ” Miyuki said.

Yoojung nodded and dragged Baekhyun to the table. Placing her bag on the chair, Yoojung took out her sketchbook and placed it on the table.

“ What design should we do? ” Yoojung asked Baekhyun. He shrugged.

“ If you plan to sell clothes here in Japan, have it popular amongst the teenagers. Preferably something that I.S can look good in to advertise. ” Aoi advised.

“ I see. If it looks good on them, teenagers would buy them to look like their idols. ” Yoojung clapped.

“ Why I.S? ” Baekhyun asked.

“ I.S is nicknamed the teen models, because they’re in high school. But since Harumi entered college, we think that that nickname would not be used anymore. ” Aoi said. Yoojung nodded at his words.

“ Anything would probably be in trend th

Please log in to read the full chapter