14 - Meeting the boys

Leading A Double Life [ On-Hold ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

The moment Yoojung entered the cafeteria, Seol-hyun came running to her and engulfed her in a hug. 

" Jungie! I heard you aced every sports club. Rumors are going around saying that every sports club are aiming for you to be on their team. How nice! " Seol-hyun said. 

" Nice? Not really. It just makes choosing more difficult for me. " Yoojung truthfully said as the both of them took a tray and went in line for food. 

“ How is it difficult? All of them want you, all you have to do is pick one! ” Seol-hyun said as she went down the row and put a plate of  spaghetti on her tray.

“ But I’m stuck with that until I graduate. So I have to choose wisely. ” Yoojung shrugged and spooned a bowl of minestrone and placed it on her tray.

“ Is that all you’re eating? ” Seol-hyun pointed at Yoojung’s soup and rice and she nodded.

“ I’m dieting. ” Yoojung said.

“ Why? It’s not like you’re a model or anything. Are you? ” Seol-hyun asked.

“ Maybe? ” Yoojung teased and went off to find a seat.

“ Are you serious? Hey! ” Seol-hyun demanded.

“ I’m not, okay? I was just kidding! ” Yoojung lied and kept a straight face to prevent any suspicion.

And because Seol-hyun was gullible enough, she believed Yoojung’s words immediately.

“ Yoojung! ” Baekhyun waved at her and she gladly made her way towards his table.

“ Aren’t you the girl we saw that day? With the other models? Harumi, is it? ” D.O asked but Yoojung shook her head.

“ It’s not me. My name’s Han Yoojung. Harumi is just a close friend of mine. ” Yoojung lied through her teeth.

“ I see. ” D.O said, still skeptical about it.

Yoojung could only softly sigh that she didn’t get caught. * Damn that guy is observant! *

“ Sit down. We won’t bite. ” Chanyeol grinned and Yoojung looked at Seol-hyun who shrugged.

“ If it’s fine with you. ” Yoojung placed her tray on the table, and it evoked harsh comments from the others students, all of which, Yoojung ignored.

“  Jungie, why are you eating so little? ” Chanyeol asked.

“ Little lady’s on a diet. ” Seol-hyun entered the conversation.

Yoojung smiled and took a sip of her soup. Then, she noticed that there were only two of Baekhyun’s friends, instead of five.

“ Aren’t there a total of six of you? Why only three today? ” Yoojung blurted. Then she remembered she was Yoojung, not Harumi.

“ How did you know there are six of us, instead of three? ” D.O raised an eyebrow.

* !! I totally forgot that my model half is the one who saw them. * If Yoojung was panicking, she wasn’t going to show it. 

“ Haru-chan told me about you guys. I know your names, but I can’t match to your faces. ” Yoojung awkwardly laughed and tried to minimise eye contact. * Nice save to myself! *

“ I see. Suho is studying in another university. Sehun and Kai both just graduated and have yet to take their entrance exams. My name’s D.O. ” D.O said.

“ My name’s Chanyeol! ” Chanyeol waved. Yoojung couldn’t help but giggle at his silliness.  

“ Nice to meet you. I’m sure Baekhyun told you my name or you heard him say it, since Chanyeol called me Jungie. ” Yoojung said.

“ Baekhyun talks about you to us a lot! It’s almost as if he is in love with you or something! ” Chanyeol joked and Baekhyun kicked him under the table, confirming that Baekhyun might have a crush on Yoojung.

* Stupid Chanyeol! I’m never telling things to him. * B

Please log in to read the full chapter