22 - Model Student, literally

Leading A Double Life [ On-Hold ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

The week after the second task had ended, school resumed as per-normal. Students were running around the campus area trying to locate their classes while the teachers are taking their own time, knowing their students would be late. 

Unless of course, you're in Ms Hwang's class. Then you're doomed. That teacher would already be there even before the first student enters, how uptight. 

Her students would never be late for her classes, knowing her full potential when it comes to punishments. Even the worst delinquents of the school would respect her!

Never did she have a student that was late for her class before. Then there's...

" !!! I'm late for school! " The girl threw her duvet off her and rushed into the bathroom to take a quick shower and do her necessary needs. 

In five minutes, she was out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her slim body.

" Of all the days that my alarm clock dies on me, it's today!! Especially when homeroom is first. " She complained while brushing through her emerald green hair which she had dyed the moment the second task had ended.

Yup. That girl that is about to be late for Ms Hwang's class is none other than Han Yoojung!! 

" You know what, I'm just going to go without my disguise today. I really don't want to get any later than it already is. " Yoojung decided while struggling to zip up her skinny jeans.

Going to her dressing table, Yoojung took some makeup supplies off the counter and a hair tie. Grabbing her bag, she ran out of the room and down the stairs.

" Good morning, Young Miss. " Head attendant greeted. 

Yoojung just nodded as a way of replying before slipping into a pair of wedges and running out of the house and to the car. 

" Sorry I'm late. I overslept. " She apologized to her chauffer. 

He looked through the mirror and shook his head. 

" Your father told us not to disturb you. He wanted you to rest from the four consecutive photo shoots yesterday. " He replied. " He was also the one who messed with your alarm clock. "  

* Papa… * Yoojung sighed and shook her head while trying her best to put on her eyeliner and mascara, deciding to go with her cat-eye makeup.

The moment Yoojung closed the cap of the mascara, she had arrived in school. 

" You have ten minutes to get to class, Young miss. " Her driver warned. Yoojung nodded and ran out while tying her hair. 

" Thanks! I'll see you after school! " Yoojung hollered while running. 

* Thank goodness this place is empty. I still have to come up with an excuse about why Harumi is here instead of Yoojung. * Yoojung thought while applying a layer of lip balm. 

Once she got to the design building, she started to slow down. Checking her phone, she saw that she had about five minutes left.

* I’m still okay. * Yoojung slowed down her breathing as she walked to the lecture hall.

When she got there, she lightly knocked on the door before peeking in. Immediately, a wave of gossip and whispers flew around the room.

“ Ah! Harumi-san? ” Ms Hwang looked at Yoojung who nodded.

“ Sorry I’m late. Yoojung asked me to come in her place, due to her fever. ” Yoojung smoothly lied. Ms Hwang nodded and checked her attendance.

“ Take a seat. Class is about to start. ” Ms Hwang instructed. Yoojung nodded and closed the door behind her and went to her seat behind Seol-hyun. There were more whispers now that the class had a world famous model studying in the same room as them. Some of them even went as far as snapping secret pictures of her.

“ Students! I would appreciate it if you were to keep your phones instead of using them to take snapshots of Harumi. Unless you want detention after school, then it’s fine by me. ” Ms. Hwang warned.

Immediately, the students placed their phones back in their pockets or bags. Except Seol-hyun who was busy texting Hayato. Lightly kicking the bench she was sitting on, Seol-hyun turned behind and looked at Harumi.

“ Texting Hayato again? ” Yoojung teased. Seol-hyun immediately turned red.  “ H-how did you know? ” She stammered.

Yoojung chuckled. “ You have this love struck face on. Your hands are always on your phone. And his name is just right there, in Japanese. ” Yoojung observed. Seol-hyun looked down at her phone and blushed. Hayato’s number was the only contact with the Japanese Kanji.

“ Miss Ichimura. May I start my lessons now? Just because you’re a model, doesn’t mean you can freely talk in my classes. ” Ms. Hwang chided.

Yoojung nodded. “ I’m sorry. Please continue with your lessons. ”

Ms. Hwang shook her head but continued talking about the histor

Please log in to read the full chapter