28 - Final Task

Leading A Double Life [ On-Hold ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

A few days later, every freshman and sophomore taking part in the joint project was to assemble at the auditorium for a combined announcement. 

" As the Principal, I'm to assign you the final task. " The Principal said. " The final task, is to start the festival and raise as much money as you can before I send all of you to a well deserved break. The price to pay will come from the funds from the festival and the location is a surprise. So, work hard everyone! " 

The whole auditorium was soon filled with claps and cheers before they all split to their respective places. 

“ So it’s time to open up for business? ” Yoojung asked. Hannah, the in-charge of the café nodded.

“ All of us worked hard the past few days. So let’s make this final task worth it. ” Hannah cheered and so did everyone else.

“ Yoojung-sshi, here. ” Hannah held out two boxes to Yoojung who took it with a confused face. “ What’s this? ”

Hannah smiled and opened the door to the changing room. “ Just get changed, okay? ” Yoojung nodded and went to change.

x-x-x

“ Hannah, is it supposed to be like this? ” Yoojung awkwardly stepped out of the changing room. Hannah turned around and her eyes glistened at Yoojung’s unexpected beauty.

“ Oh my gosh. I knew that outfit was perfect for you! ” Hannah gushed.

Yoojung’s eyes widened as her face turned pink in embarrassment. “ R-Really? ” Hannah nodded in confirmation.

Yoojung was dressed in a short, black kimono paired with white stockings and black heels. Her hair was up in a ponytail that is held in place with a white ribbon.

“ Why am I in Japanese clothing? ” Yoojung sighed. Hannah smiled. “ You’re part-Japanese, aren’t you? And I had a feeling that it would look great on you. ”

“ You’re having too much fun with this, Hannah. ” Yoojung’s head dropped. Hannah nodded happily. “ Of course! I’ve always wanted to be in-charge of a shop like this. It’s fun cosplaying and dressing up instead of having boring uniforms. ”

“ Then open a cosplay café once you graduate. ” Yoojung suggested and Hannah nodded. “ I am! Or at least, I plan to. For now. ”

Hannah smiled and skipped away to watch over the other students. As she left, Seol-hyun came to replace her. “ Looks like I’m not the only one who got it tough. ” She sighed.

“ I can’t believe Hannah forced me into this! ” Seol-hyun complained while gesturing to her outfit. Yoojung glanced at her outfit and giggled.

“ I don’t know. You look cute dressed as a shrine maiden. I’m sure Hayato would love it. ” Yoojung teased. Seol-hyun let the comment process in her head before blushing deep red.

“ S-Stop with that. I’m sure you feel the same seeing Baekhyun in a suit. ” Seol-hyun bit back. Yoojung was confused. “ Baekhyun’s in a suit? ”

Seol-hyun’s jaw almost dropped. “ You mean you didn’t know?! ” Yoojung shook her head. Seol-hyun rolled her eyes and dragged Yoojung to take a peak at the café.

She peaked out to see him wearing a tailcoat suit with gloves. “ Butler? ” she guessed and Seol-hyun nodded.

“ Hannah went anime crazy on most of us. She forced Si Yeon into a maid outfit, her lackeys into school uniforms, Minah into samurai and I’m sure you can guess the rest. ” Seol-hyun shook her head.

“ Huh. I didn’t know she was like that. ” Yoojung truthfully said. Seol-hyun nodded in agreement.

“ Yoojung! Seol-hyun! Time to get on the floor already. ” Hannah reminded. The both of them responded and went to grab a tray and headed for the kitchen.

“ Oh! Tsubaki-sshi you’re the chef for today? ” Seol-hyun asked and Ai nodded. “ The dishes are pretty simple and I’ve cooked f

Please log in to read the full chapter