05 - Introductions

Leading A Double Life [ On-Hold ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

" So... let's start with the introductions. " Baekhyun said. 

" You know my name, so there's no need for introductions. " Tamiko said and walked off. Yoojung just glared at her. * This is why I hate her. That stupid stuck-up personality and overgrowing pride! Why can't she just stay in Milan like she said she would be?! * 

" Jungie? " Baekhyun called out, sensing that something was off about Yoojung. 

" Is everything alright? " He asked and Yoojung cooled down.

" I'm fine. " Yoojung shook her head. 

" Shin, you start the introductions. " Yoojung said and Shin nodded. 

" Konnichiwa. My name is Shizuki Shin, but just call me Shin. " He held up a peace sign. 

" Then group thirteen. We will introduce by models, then the pair. " Baekhyun said and everyone nodded. 

" Kim Si Yeon and Infinitely Seven Harumi's best friend. " Si Yeon shamelessly introduced and the models looked at Yoojung who lightly shook her head. 

They nodded in understanding as Si Yeon’s partner introduced herself.

“ Tsubaki Ai. I’m of Japanese and Korean blood. Tsubaki is my surname, but you can call me Ai. ” Ai introduced herself.

Yoojung caught Shin’s interested but pained look and Yoojung looked at Ai. * She does resemble her. *

“ We are the Yamato twins! We will not introduce ourselves to you, but we will play a game. We will introduce ourselves if you guess correctly. ” The twins said.

The slung their arms around each other’s shoulder and went closer.

“ Which is Seiichi, and which is Shinji? ” The twins said.

The group just stood there in wonder while Yoojung really looked like she was about to fall asleep.

* This is too easy. * Yoojung even yawned a little and it attracted Si Yeon’s attention.

“ Yah! The twins asked a question! How can you be so disrespectful to them and yawn?! ” Si Yeon raised her hand to slap Yoojung and the twins silently panicked.

 “ You sure you want to do that? The teachers are watching our every move. One sharp sound like a slap would surely get their attention. Especially Ms Hwang. ” Yoojung smirked.

Humiliated, Si Yeon put down her hand and the twins sighed in relief.

“ I will get you for this later. Watch your back, transfer. ” Si Yeon threatened.

“ Si Yeon nee-san, do you know which is Seiichi, which is Shinji? ” The twins chorused.

“ This is Seiichi, ” she pointed at Shinji, “ this is Shinji. ” she pointed at Seiichi.

* Wrong. * Yoojung tried to hold in her laughter.

“ Correct! ” The twins lied.

Yoojung shook her head.

“ You’re wrong, Si Yeon. ” Yoojung said,

“ Don’t kid with me. Even the twins said I’m right. Don’t get jealous now. ” Si Yeon mocked.

“ That’s when you don’t know them well to know that they’re lying. ” Yoojung smirked.

“ The person you thought was Seiichi, is the older twin, Shinji. The one you thought was Shinji, is actually the younger twin, Seiichi. ” Yoojung corrected.

“ How would you know? ” Si Yeon crossed her arms.

“ Look closer. Seiichi has a beauty mark near his left eye, Shinji has one near his right. Seiichi wears a ring, Shinji wears a necklace. Shinji on the other hand, has an unnoticeable birthmark at his collarbone, in contrast to Seiichi who has one at his wrist. ” Yoojung said and the twins smiled.

“ Nee-chan is correct! ” Shinji said.

“ As promised, I’m Seiichi Yamato, the younger twin. ” Seiichi bowed.

“ I’m the older twin, Shinji Yamato. ” Shinji waved.

“ Nee-chan, it’s your turn. ” Seiichi told Yoojung.

“ Han Yoojung. I’m the new transfer student. Nice to meet you. ” Yoojung bowed.

She looked at Baekhyun who seemed to be staring off into space.

“ Baek. ” Yoojung nudged him and he snapped out from his trance.

“ Byun Baekhyun. Business junior. ” Baekhyun introduced himself.

“ Hayato. Your turn. ” Shin called.

Hayato flashed his playful smile and sent yet another wink at the girls. Yoojung rolled her eyes in annoyance and wondered what went through her head when she asked him to be part of Infinitely Seven.

“ My name is Hayato Fujisaki. It’s nice to meet you. ” Hayato introduced himself.

Seeing that Seol-hyun was still in a daze, Yoojung nudged her before she snapped out of it.

“ Im Seol-hyun. Design freshman. Pleased to be of your acquaintance. ” She shyly bowed, her personality different from when Yoojung met her in the morning.

* Definitely AB. But not as crazy as Rima. * Yoojung nodded and everyone looked at her partner.

“ Leo. Business junior. ” He simply said and Hayato made a face.

“ How plain. No fun at all. ” H

Please log in to read the full chapter