06 - It's not a show without drama

Leading A Double Life [ On-Hold ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

The day of the fashion show is here. The whole place is decorated from top to floor in spring and summer themed designs, and upbeat music was blasting in the background. 

Behind the stages, the models were having a final check before they were being sent down the catwalk. 

" Seiichi, your eyeliner will smudge, don't touch your eyes. Shinji, give it to me. " Yoojung stretched out her hand and Shinji placed the can of Pringles in it. 

" Really. That Byun Baekhyun has to stop buying this for you. " Yoojung shook her head. 

" Guys! Bad news! " One of the directors in charge came backstage.

" The judges decided at the last moment that the theme would be changed to Spring since we are in the starting of April. " He announced. 

" What?! "  Everyone exclaimed.

" How can we possibly change everything when the show is starting soon. " Si Yeon panicked. 

" You twins are lucky that you got me as your designer. " Yoojung looked at the twins. 

" Yup. We can relax, since our clothes fit both summer and spring. " Seiichi smiled and re-applied his smudged eyeliner while Shinji fixed his hair.

" Who's walking first? " Si Yeon asked.

" Gucci. " Ai told her. 

The both of them looked at how Tamiko and the students are doing, and it seemed that they are still fixing the dress. Then they notice that Yoojung's group is relaxed. 

" Ai unnie, go and tell the director that Ralph Lauren would be walking first. " Si Yeon said. Ai nodded and rushed off. 

* They seem relaxed because they're near the end. They're so gonna freak out if they find out they're going first. * Si Yeon smirked and went back to rearrange their clothes. 

" Ralph Lauren in five minutes. " The director said and Seiichi almost fell off his chair. 

" Seiichi! " shinji reached out to grab his brother. 

" I'm fine. But, what the heck? Since when were we first?! " Seiichi asked.

" Must be Si Yeon. But it's fine. You've been placed first at the last moment a few times, so you should be fine. " Yoojung said and the twins shrugged as they go back to relaxing.

" Ralph Lauren in three! " The director said. 

" Seiichi! Shinji! " A feminine voice called out and two familiar faces entered. 

" Rima! Temari! " Yoojung's eyes widened as she saw her friends. 

" We heard about the last minute change. " Temari said. 

" It's a full house outside. Are the twins ready? " Rima asked and Yoojung nodded.

" Temari, go settle your brother. He's up next. " Yoojung instructed and Temari hurried off to find Hayato's dressing room. 

" Rima, you go- "

" Help Shin. I know. " Rima made a face and went to find his dressing room.

" Don't get attached! " Yoojung warned and Rima made an 'OK' sign.

“ Wait… I forgot to remind her that Si Yeon is working with Shin. ” Yoojung froze and the twins’ eyes widened.

“ Oops. ” They said but Yoojung shrugged.

“ It’s revenge for making fun of me all the time and not making sure Shin arrives on time for our meetings. ” Yoojung smiled and went back to preparing for the next outfit.

“ Nee-san is mean. ” Seiichi said.

“ I’m sorry that Rima turned me like this. ” Yoojung pushed the blame to Rima and the twins shook their head.

“ Ralph Lauren, you’re up! ” The director called. Yoojung made the ‘OK’ sign and pushed the twins forward.

“ Good luck! You’re not in Infinitely Seven for nothing. ” Yoojung said and cheered them on.

The twins nodded before Seiichi started walking.

“ We now have the models walking for Ralph Lauren’s new design. We also have guest models working here today such as some members of Infinitely Seven. ” The emcee said.

“ The outfits of Ralph Lauren are arranged by Miss Han and Mr Byun. Both who are students of Korea University. ” Another emcee said.

When Seiichi was almost back, Shinji went on to walk as Yoojung prepared Seiichi’s outfit.

“ Seiichi, quickly change out of that and put this on before Shinji comes back. ” Yoojung placed the clothes in Seiichi’s hands, who was already topless.

“ Yes, nee-san. ” Seiichi nodded and quickly changed out of it.

When Shinji was halfway back, Seiichi was at the dressing table fixing his hair.

“ Seiichi, faster! ” Yoojung rushed and Seiichi rushed to the catwalk.

“ Shinji. ” Yoojung tossed Shinji his clothes and he quickly changed.

“ Baekhyun-oppa, do you think you can deal with the twins? I have to make sure the others are on track. ” Yoojung asked and Baekhyun nodded.

“ The designs can be in any order. They are all placed out here, so just toss it to them. They’ll know what to do. Send one of them out when the other one is almost back. Like, one quarter more. ” Yoojung instructed and Baekhyun nodded.

This is the first time he allowed someone younger than him to boss him around so easily. To be honest, her putting him in charge, is a lot of pressure. It was worse than studying for his finals or mid-years.

Afterwards, Yoojung headed over to check on Hayato’s arrangement, which was just the room next to the twins’.

“ Temari, Seol-hyun, everything alright? ” Yoojung knocked on the door and peeked through.

In the room, she saw Seol-hyun running back and forth to get Hayato’s clothes while Temari was looking quite red, which was unlike herself.

“ Hayato, what did you do to your sister? ” Yoojung raised her eyebrows.

“ I made her angry. ” Hayato smiled.

“ Temari? ” Yoojung looked at the fuming girl.

“ The both of you are always so close. Almost like Seiichi

Please log in to read the full chapter