Realising Love

Leading A Double Life [ On-Hold ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ever since Seiichi's confession during their last day in Kyoto, Yoojung noticed that Baekhyun had started distancing himself from her. Whenever she had tried to aproach him for a conversation, he had always managed to come up with an excuse to be away from her. To be honest, it had irritated her to the fullest.

After hearing Seiichi's confession and his guess on why she had rejected him, she went back to the shared room for a full self-reflection. And after getting some advice from Seol-hyun, she had finally (like finally!) realised that she was in love with Baekhyun. 

She had remembere all those instances where her body would feel weird and pieced it all together. The occasional heart racing moments when he was around her, the jealous thoughts when she saw him and Kaoru talking, and well... everyone got the point. 

" Have you tried talking to him? Confessing even? " Seiichi asked over the camera. Yoojung sighed loudly and nodded. " And he ignores me every single time. I get within a meter from him, and he buzzes off like a bee finding honey. " 

" Need my help? I still think that I'm partially at fault. I mean, there could have been a chance that he may have overheard our conversation at the park. " Seiichi offered, but Yoojung shook her head. " I need to do this by myself. I need him to listen to everything that I want to say to him. " 

" Are you sure? Because I am ready to tied him by his hands and feet– " " Seiichi! " 

Seiichi held both his hands up. "  I'm just saying, that I'll be more than happy to make him listen even if it's against his own will. " 

" That's just going overboard, Seii. " Yoojung glowered. " I know. But I'm serious nee-san. We'll help if you need it. "  Seiichi said.

" Thanks for the offer, but I already said that I'll do it by myself. I'm not going to be spoiled by you guys anymore. " Yoojung warmly smiled. Seiichi nodded and the both of them started talking about another topic. 

x x x

" Is he still avoiding you? " Seol-hyun asked. Yoojung sighed and nodded.  " I'm beginning to think that Seii's hypothesis is right. "

" Don't be so bummed out now. maybe he has a really good reason? If not, I'll be happy to kidnap him for you. " Seol-hyun enthusiastically held up both thumbs. Yoojung looked at her and formed both her hands down. " I said no to Seii, and I'll say no to you as well. No. " 

Seol-hyun shrugged and sipped on her hot chocolate. " Then you'd better hope that he'll talk to you soon by some miracle. " 

As Seol-hyun talked to Yoojung about her problem, Baekhyun was back in his own room with the laptop in front of him. He was currently on Skype with his friends who were back in Korea. 

" So you saw her kissing his cheek and you simply assumed that she accepted him? " D.O asked, surprised. 

" Yeah, I mean what else could it mean other than acceptance? " Baekhyun shrugged. Chanyeol

Please log in to read the full chapter