30 - Confession

Leading A Double Life [ On-Hold ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was the last day in Kyoto, and I.S had something huge planned for the day. 

" We went shopping for most of the week, aren't you tired at all? " Seol-hyun asked. Yoojung looked at her with a blank look and shook her head. " I'm used to it! "

" And here I thought we could take a day off and hit the onsen. " Seol-hyun collapsed on the bed after she had finished preparing. " Okinawa's onsen is better since it's outside, " Yoojung said while fixing her mascara. Seol-hyun rolled to her side and propped her head up with her hand. " Hm? I'll trust you on this one then. " 

Yoojung smiled as she checked her makeup and capped her mascara. " You can always follow the members to the onsen later today. I'm going to Okinawa's one. " She kept her makeup in her case and went to strap on her heels. 

" Ready to go? " Yoojung asked, picking up her designer bag from the chair. Seol-hyun nodded and stood up from the bed that she was lying on a while ago.

But before they locked their hotel room, Yoojung picked up a small paper bag from the floor and smiled at it warmly.

===

“ Nee-san! ” The two youngest twins’ eyes sparkled when Yoojung and Seol-hyun arrived at the discussed compound.

“ Did you wait long? ” Yoojung asked, setting her bag down on the seat between them.

“ Nope! ” “ Very. ” The twins and Rima replied. Yoojung glared at the younger girl, who glared back at her.

But before it would turn out as a full blown war between the two of them, Seiichi and Shinji each covered one of Yoojung’s eyes, so that they wouldn’t be glaring at each other anymore.

“ It’s your last day here, nee-san. So no fighting. ” Seiichi warned with a smile. Yoojung sighed but nodded, and the twins removed their hands from her eyes.

“ I hope the both of you didn’t smudge my makeup, ” she mumbled as she searched her bag for her compact mirror. The twins looked down at their hand and noticed that a little of her mascara had come off, but decided against telling her. * She won’t notice a thing! *

Secretly, the both of them wiped the make up off on the back of their shirts to get rid of any evidence should Yoojung actually notice. Fortunately, she didn’t seem to notice as she shut her compact and kept it back into her bag.

“ So, what’s our agenda for today? ” Seol-hyun asked. Yoojung smiled at her without giving away anything, “ You’ll see. But we’re going to be doing a bit of travelling. ”

“ Huh? ” Seol-hyun curiously blinked.

True to Yoojung’s words, their group had taken about half an hour before reaching their planned destination.

“ T-Theme park? ” Seol-hyun’s jaw dropped. Hayato came by next to her and s an arm around her waist. “ Just wait, hime. We’ll show you how I.S have some fun at a theme park. ”

Afterwards, he dropped his gaze to her heels and frowned. “ I would object to the heels, but they look perfect on you. If they get to painful, tell me okay? ”

Seol-hyun smiled at his thoughtfulness and nodded, lightly pressing her lips to his cheek. “ I will. Now let’s go get our tickets. ”

Seol-hyun started to move towards the ticket booths, however, he was still latched onto her and didn’t let her go. “ Haru nee-san already have them. Let’s go to the front to find them, since we have special access to enter. ”

Seol-hyun nodded and allowed Hayato to guide her to the front where the other members were waiting. Fans and passers-by alike noticed Seol-hyun walking to the front with Hayato and grew jealous.

“ Who is she? She’s definitely not a member. ”

“ Hayato-sama’s girlfriend? He deserves so much better, if you ask me. ”

“ She looks pretty average actually. ”

Seol-hyun looked down at her feet as she kept walking to avoid the comments thrown her way. * I know I shouldn’t let it get to me, but I can’t help but feel that those remarks are true. What should I do? *

Hayato noticed Seol-hyun looking at the ground and lightly squeezed her waist. “ Something wrong, nee-san? ”

Seol-hyun snapped out of her light daze, looked at him, and shook her head. “ I’m fine. Just thinking. ”

Hayato nodded in understanding and flashed her a teasing smile. “ You’d better not be thinking about other guys. I would get jealous easily. ”

Seol-hyun smile

Please log in to read the full chapter