15 - Second task

Leading A Double Life [ On-Hold ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

A few days later, the teachers made an announcement. 

" I know you guys have just completed the first task. But here's the second one. " Ms Hwang said and wrote something on the board. The class complained while Yoojung was just blankly staring out the window. * Already the second task? *

" AHEM! " Ms Hwang slammed her ruler on the desk and everyone became silent. Even Yoojung turned to the front. 

' Create A Clothing Piece '

Yoojung sat up in interest. * A clothing piece? * She cocked her head in confusion. 

" I want you, to work under a fashion company as an intern with your partner and create a piece of clothing. I will only give you a month for this task, nothing more. The reason why I gave you such a short time, is because I want you to sell a thousand pieces in that month. " Ms Hwang said. 

* A thousand? This teacher just makes things unreasonable. * Yoojung sighed.

“ The same rule from the first task applies here. You are allowed to go overseas, but be back by the deadline. As proof, take a picture of the thousand pieces, and the buyers with the pieces. ” Ms Hwang said and the class nodded.

“ You may discuss with your partners now. ” Ms Hwang said.

“ Second task seems easier, doesn’t it? ” Baekhyun asked. Yoojung looked at him with a nod.

“ Less tiring too. We’ll only be travelling to Japan. ” Yoojung took out a magazine to read.

“ Japan? ” Baekhyun cocked his head to the side.

“ Hm. My mom– er… aunt works in Japan as a fashion designer. ” Yoojung faltered. * Can’t slip a tongue about my mom being Japanese. *

“ Your aunt? ” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

“ Not blood related. But an ‘aunt’. ” Yoojung made quotation marks in the air.

“ I see. ” He nodded.

“ Then when shall we leave? ” Baekhyun rested his head on his palm. 

“ Tomorrow afternoon. I have something on in the morning. ” Yoojung said, still flipping through the magazine.

“ Got it. Just work on the design, and I’ll work on the selling. ” Baekhyun ruffled her hair.

“ Hey. ” Yoojung pouted.

“ Sorry. You’re too cute. It’s better than pinching your cheek. ” Baekhyun shrugged.

“ I guess. ” Yoojung shook her head, then she widened her eyes. * Did he… just call me cute ?! *

“ While I think of possible ideas, you can think of how much each piece could be. ” Yoojung waved him away.

“ Alright. ” He smiled and pinched her cheek this time.

“ Ow. ” Yoojung rubbed her cheek.

---

“ Good work today, guys. ” The photographer shook Yoojung’s hand.

“ It’s a pleasure to work with Ivy Club and Boyfriend. ” Yoojung smiled.

“ It’s a pleasure to work with noona, too. ” Minwoo smiled.

Yoojung checked her phone. “ I gotta go now, guys! See you next time! ” Yoojung waved her hand at Boyfriend who got into their van headed towards their company.

“ Gone. Tengoku-san!! Where’s my disguise? ” Yoojung called for her manager who was waiting in her dressing room.

“ In the bag by the table. ” Her manager pointed to a brown bag on the floor.

“ Thank you. Now can I please have some privacy? ” Yoojung asked.

“ I’ll be waiting in the car. ” Her manager waved and left the room.

Once she was out of the room, Yoojung changed into her large oversized shirt and jeans.

Slipping out of her heels, she put on her striped toms and grabbed her crumpler bag with all her things inside.

After putting on her wig, she tightly secured it with bobby pins and left the room and to the car.

“ Tengoku-san, my luggage is in the trunk, right? ” Yoojung asked.

“ Yes, Yoojung. Now put on your contacts and glasses. We’ll be heading to the airport now. You have your passport and itinerary with you, right? ” She asked.

Yoojung took out the things from her bag and raised it up for her manager to see.

“ Good. Inform your mother before you land. If not, I’ll be responsible. ” Tengoku-san reminded.

“ Hai. ” Yoojung replied.

---

Rolling her luggage, Yoojung went to the check-in point after meeting up with Baekhyun at the terminal entrance.

Receiving their tickets, they wasted no time and went inside the departure gate almost immediately.

After passing the customs, the both of them went around to shop.

“ Baekhyun, wait here. ” Yoojung tugged on Baekhyun who nodded. She went inside the cosmetics shop and came out a few minutes later with a small plastic bag.

“ Let’s go. ” She walked ahead of him.

“ What did you buy? ” Baekhyun peeked over her shoulder.

“ Lip gloss, BB cream, eyeliner and setting spray. ” Yoojung looked inside t

Please log in to read the full chapter