03 - Transfer Student

Leading A Double Life [ On-Hold ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

*  Just ignore them. Pretend they're not around. * The moment Yoojung had stepped into school, every single student in the hallway looked at her as if she was from another planet.

* Where's that main office? * Yoojung looked back at her map and after much walking, finally made it to the office. Lightly knocking on the door, Yoojung peeked inside to find the principal's secretary organizing her work on the desk. 

" Excuse me. " Yoojung called out. The secretary looked up from her work and her eyes focused on Yoojung. 

" Yes? Can't you see I'm busy? " The secretary snapped. Yoojung looked taken aback. 

" Sorry. I'm the new transfer student here. " Yoojung apologised and the secretary's eyes widened. 

" Oh yes! Han Yoojung, right? From Tamagawa Gakuen in Japan? " The secretary guessed. 

" Yes. That's me. " Yoojung confirmed. 

" It's nice to me you! I'm sorry I snapped earlier, my work was piling up. " The secretary apologised. 

" It's fine! " Yoojung said. The secretary stepped away from the table and to Yoojung. 

" You're a design student right? " The secretary asked and Yoojung nodded.

" Alright. I'll take you to your locker first, then I'll show you the way to your class. Class 1-A right? University freshman. " The secretary asked. 

" Ne. " Yoojung replied. 

" I can tell you're being very tense around me. It's alright. You'll start to cope before you know it. " The secretary assured and Yoojung nodded, hardly believing her words. Walking down the long corridor, the students' stares became a bit too uncomfortable for her and she cleared .

" Is something wrong, Yoojung-sshi? " The secretary asked. 

" It's nothing. " Yoojung replied. 

" Are you sure? " The secretary asked and Yoojung nodded. 

Before long, they were standing in front of Yoojung's locker. 

" Here's your locker! You may choose to decorate it however you want, but it has to be clean by the time you graduate from this university. " The secretary said. 

" Okay... " Yoojung nodded and looked at the locker number. 007. * Somehow it's so fitting for me. * Yoojung thought as she remembered Infinitely Seven.

" Let's go to your new classroom, Yoojung. I'm sure you'll like it. " The secretary said. Yoojung nodded and followed her. 

---

" Alright, class settle down! " The teacher slammed her pointer on the podium and the small lecture hall fell silent. 

" We have a new transfer student from Japan. Please welcome her warmly! " The teacher shouted and ushered for Yoojung to enter. 

" This is Yoojung. She transferred here from Tamagawa Gakuen. Yoojung, introduce yourself. " The teacher said. 

" Nice to meet you. My name is Han Yoojung, I turn nineteen this year. " Yoojung bowed and the whole class became restless at her young age. 

" Alright! Alright! Yoojung is able to be in university this early is because she was the top student in Tamagawa Gakuen. The principal allowed her to skip 1st year of high school and go on to the 2nd year. So stop yapping and sit down! " The teacher's voice boomed. 

" Yoojung, go ahead and take your seat. " The teacher instructed. Yoojung nodded and went to take a seat near the back, next to the window.

“ Alright, class! This month, the school is going to combine the freshmen students of the design class, and the juniors of the business class for the annual project. ” The teacher announced.

“ This project comprises of three different tasks that will last over a couple of months. A maximum amount of time will be stated, no more than that. “ The teacher said.

“ Class 1-A will be with Class 2-A. Will that be fine? ” The teacher asked.

“ Ne! ” The class chorused in response.

Meanwhile, Yoojung just kept looking out the window with her hand supporting her head while having an uninterested face on.

“ Um… Han Yoojung-sshi? ” A timid voice called out and Yoojung turned her head.

“ Yes? ” Yoojung asked. She noticed how weak the girl looked, but she noticed that the girl was wearing a style similar to punk lolitas Yoojung sees along the streets of Tokyo.

“ I…I was wondering, if you would be my friend? ” The girl asked.

“ Sure. ” Yoojung accepted.

 “ Really? ” The girl’s eyes sparkled and Yoojung nodded.

“ Thank you! My name’s Im Seol-hyun. ” Seol-hyun introduced.

“ It’s nice to meet you, Seol-hyun-sshi. ” Yoojung awkwardly replied.

“ –sshi? Call me unnie, since I’m older than you. I’m already nineteen, turning twenty in 2 months. ” Seol-hyun smiled.

“ Alright. I hope you don’t mind me asking, is your blood type possibly, AB?  ” Yoojung asked.

“ Yes. How did you know? ” Seol-hyun wondered and Yoojung shook her head.

“ Just a hunch. ” Yoojung said. * Looks like I’ve made a friend with Rima number two. *

“ Anyway, aren’t you excited because this new project? Even though we’re freshmen, can you believe that we’re actually combini

Please log in to read the full chapter