07 - Dramatic Ending

Leading A Double Life [ On-Hold ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Guys! We have another problem! Tamiko has withdrawn from the show! Are there any other models to replace her? " The director asked. The other models shook their heads. 

" No one?! Gucci is up in ten minutes! " The director panicked.

“ What about Harumi nee-san? I’m pretty sure I saw her awhile ago.” Seiichi said.

“ I heard my name.” Yoojung entered the crowded room behind the stage.

“ Ah! Harumi-san! Could you replace Tamiko for Gucci? She suddenly withdrew from the show! ” The director told her.

“ Eh?! ” Yoojung’s eyes widened. * That girl… when will she stop causing trouble?! *

“ Nee-chan! Are you going to walk? ” Shinji asked and Yoojung sighed.

“ Do I have a choice? ” Yoojung asked, to no one in particular.

“ Yes! Then it’s settled! Harumi-san, thanks a bunch! ” The director bowed and went outside.

Yoojung shook her head and went to find Tamiko’s dressing room.

“ What to do… Tamiko withdrew from the walk. ” Yunho muttered.

“ We’re so dead. ” Kanghyun said.

“ Who said so? ” Yoojung spoke up.

The two boys looked up and gasped. Well…who wouldn’t? Ichimura Harumi, the leader of Infinitely Seven was standing right in front of them!

“ Y-y-y-you’re… ” Yunho couldn’t make out the words he wanted to say.

“ My name is Ichimura Harumi. I will be in your care! ” Yoojung bowed.

“ Yes! We get to work with Harumi! ” Kanghyun pumped his fist in the air and Yoojung laughed.

“ We don’t have much time. We’re on in ten minutes. ” Yoojung said.

“ Gucci in seven!! ” The director shouted.

“ Seven minutes! ” Yoojung corrected.

“ Right! This is the first dress. ” Kanghyun gave Yoojung the first showcase dress.

“ Okay. ” Yoojung took the dress and quickly went to change.

“ Shoes? ” Yoojung asked. Kanghyun went to the pile of shoe boxes and took out a pair of 5-inch Gucci platform heels.

“ Thank you. ” Yoojung smiled and put on the heels.

“ Gucci in five!! ” The director shouted.

“ No time… ” Yoojung told herself and quickly went to the dressing table. She took the curling iron and added some soft curls in her hair before securing it in a high side ponytail.

She added some light makeup and a bit of lip gloss. A final check in the full length mirror, and she was done.

“ Let’s go. ” Yoojung hurried out of the room and to the backstage.

“ Hurry. ” The director ushered. Yoojung was first, followed by three other models. So she had at least ten minutes before she was to walk again.

“ Ready? ” The director asked and Yoojung nodded. She took in a deep breath and calmed herself down.

“ You can do it, nee-chan!! ” The Yamato twins cheered. Yoojung nodded.

“ Ready… go. ” The director told Yoojung and she started her walk.

She could hear upbeat music blasting in the background with bright lighting of the spring and summer colors.

Listening to the beat of the music, Yoojung squared her shoulders and walked the runway with confidence she had been building up for the past three years.

In the audience, she could see her classmates and seniors looking at her in awe, envy, jealousy, interest and attraction.

* If only they know Ichimura Harumi is Han Yoojung. * Yoojung inwardly smirked and posed for the camera at the end before turning back and walked back to her dressing room to prepare for the next outfit.

---

Five outfit change and fifteen minutes later, Gucci was officially done for the runway and Yoojung walked back to the dressing room, ankles aching.

“ Harumi-san, you worked hard. ” Kanghyun said and passed Yoojung an unopened can of coffee.

“ Thanks. ” Yoojung thanked and took the can gratefully and sat down on the couch.

“ We can be thankful enough. You came to help when Tamiko had withdrawn at the last moment and saved the show. ” Yunho and Kanghyun bowed.

“ It’s nothing. I was bored watching the show anyway. ” Yoojung made up and excuse and opened the can.

“ Could all the students of Korea University and Infinitely Seven models come to the discussion room on the second floor? ” The voice, which Yoojung recognized as Ms Hwang, said through the announcer.

“ Harumi-san, let’s go. ” Kanghyun said and Yoojung nodded.

“ You go first. I want to change. ” Yoojung said and left the room to go to the Yamato twins’ room.

“ Seiichi, Shinji. ” Yoojung called and opened the door to find the twins topless and Baekhyun nowhere to be found.

“ Nee-chan! ” The twins called out in surprise when Yoojung came through the door.

“ I know you have individual dressing rooms, but really. There are cubicles for you to change in! ” Yoojung scolded.

“ Sorry. ” The twins apologized.

“ Anyway, where my disguise? ” Yoojung asked and Seiichi pointed at the couch.

“ Since you guys aren’t using the cubicle, I shall use it. ” Yoojung took her disguise and went to change.

When Yoojung came out, the twins were undressed from waist under.

“ You guys… ” Yoojung massaged her temple.

“ At least we have our boxers on!! ” Shinji said. Seiichi nodded in agreement.

“ Whatever. Not like I’ve never seen you almost before. ” Yoojung said and sat at the dressing table, uncapping her lens case.

After putting on her brown contacts, Yoojung proceeded to fix her wig.

“ I’ll help you, nee-san. ” Seiichi offered, since he was done changing.

“ Thanks. ” Yoojung gave Seiichi her bobby pins and he went ahead to secure her wig into place to prevent any accidents that can reveal her identity.

“ Later, bring a small bag with my clothes from before inside. Also tell them that Ichimura Harumi would be arriving later. I’ll leave as Han Yoojung and come back as Ichimura Harumi. ” Yoojung instructed Seiichi who nodded.

“ I got it, nee-san. ” Seiichi said as he tied Yoojung’s wig into low pigtails. Suddenly, Seiichi pulled on Yoojung’s wig and it didn’t fall off.

“ What was that for?! ” Yoojung asked.

“ Testing

Please log in to read the full chapter