29 - Well deserved break

Leading A Double Life [ On-Hold ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Finally, the teachers have counted the money from the festival and have confirmed that they had more than enough money to fund the school trip. After much debate, the venue was decided to be in Japan. 

There wasn't much complains and every student went home that day to pack up and prepare for the trip the week after the final task ended.

" Don't forget your yukata, Haru-chan. " Temari held out the neatly folded garment. Yoojung took it and placed it under her casual wear. 

" Tsk. If you stayed at Tamagawa, we could have gone to the Bon-odori last month. " Rima complained with crossed arms. Yoojung packed the last of her essential make up and zipped up her bag before placing it in her luggage. 

" Don't complain more than you should, Rima. I'm still going for mid-autumn celebrations. " Yoojung reminded as she locked her luggage and placed it on the floor, next to the vanity table. 

" Sure. Sure. When you're going tomorrow but mid-autumn was yesterday. " Rima pointed out. Yoojung rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. 

" I'm sure there will still be some celebrations that last for a week. Even if there are no celebrations, we can still go to the shrine. Besides, both Kyoto and Okinawa have shrines to visit. " Yoojung pointed out. 

" She's got a point, Rima. " Temari agreed. Rima sighed in defeat. " Fine. You win. We'll see you in Japan tomorrow, Haru. Mari and I have to head back for our flight now. "

Rima stood up from the bed as Yoojung saw the both of them out of the house. 

x-x-x

" Since this is a trip to reward all of you for your hard work, we won't bother all of you. Just be back at the hotel by dinner for room check. Wherever you go, we won't care. " The vice-principal smiled before they entered the departure gate. 

Once they were through, they all spread out to do their own things before they boarded the plane. Naturally, Seol-hyun and Yoojung were together. 

" I'm surprised you could make it for the trip. I thought that you would have some shoot and would join us later. " Seol-hyun truthfully said. 

" Hm? I do. Tomorrow morning. " Yoojung said, sipping on her drink. The both of them were lounging at a cafe while waiting for the time to board arrive.

" Then what are we going to do later? " Seol-hyun asked. Yoojung smiled. " Shopping! "

" S-Shopping?! " Seol-hyun's eyes widened. " I think I'll stay at the hotel. " 

Yoojung lightly frowned. " Why? It's fun shopping with models! " 

Seol-hyun shook her head. " Shopping in a place like Kyoto is not my thing. " Yoojung raised an eyebrow in thought. " Even if someone like Hayato is going? " 

Seol-hyun froze at her name of her lover. " E-Even if Hayato is going, I'll still want to stay at the hotel. " 

Yoojung smiled to herself. " That's what you say now. We'll see what happens later. " She said as she finished her drink. 

" But it's really not that bad. But tomorrow might be a problem. My shoot extends to the afternoon, so you'll be alone. " Yoojung placed her fist to and sighed. 

" It's fine. I'll wait for you to finish. " Seol-hyun shook her head with a carefree smile. Yoojung dipped her head in guilt. " Sorry! I'll see if the members are free tomorrow to keep you company. I'll try to finish my shoot early, though. Then, I promise that we'll explore Kyoto for the rest of the week before we go to Okinawa for the next week. "

Seol-hyun nodded. This moment, Baekhyun came by with his friends to inform Yoojung and Seol-hyun that they had to board the plane. The two girls nodded and headed for the hall. 

x-x-x

“ Oh? And I thought someone said that they weren’t going shopping? ” Yoojung smirked as she tied her hair into her signature twin tails.

Seol-hyun froze in the middle of fixing her hair into a French braid. She turned around and looked at Yoojung with a sheepish grin. “ Well, I decided to go since Hayato is also going? ”

Yoojung rolled her eyes and changed into a long-sleeved, turtleneck dress with stockings that are vertically striped in black and white. “ You’re so indecisive, Seol-hyun. ”

Seol-hyun childishly stuck out her tongue and stuck some flower pins into her braid.

“ We’re coming in! ” Two familiar voices called from the outside and the door opened to reveal the members of I.S.

“ H-How did you get in here? ” Seol-hyun muttered. Hayato came behind her and placed his hands on her shoulder.

“ We asked for the spare key to th

Please log in to read the full chapter