26 - Surprises, Surprises!!

Leading A Double Life [ On-Hold ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Over the next couple of days before the Cultural Festival, Yoojung and Baekhyun were hard at work preparing the decorations and cutlery. They would constantly be running about everywhere, whether is it buying things, moving things or hanging them up, they seem to be the only ones running around the most. 

* This is so much more tiring than modeling. * Yoojung then remembered the stage she saw a few days ago.However, she shook her head and continued with work. * Enough of that! You're thinking about modeling when you have a shoot later!! * 

" Yoojung! " Ms Hwang called Yoojung. She placed the plates on the counter and went to her teacher. " Yes, Ms Hwang? " 

" Could you take Baekhyun and someone else with you to this warehouse? It's for the cafe. " Ms Hwang handed the note to Yoojung. 

" Got it. " Yoojung took the note and went to find Baekhyun and Seol-hyun. 

x-x-x

" At least we get to take a break from decorating. " Seol-hyun smiled while carrying a brown paper bag by the handle. 

" I agree. The orders keep coming in. I can't even keep track. " Yoojung sighed. 

" That reminds me. You have a photo shoot later, don't you? " Seol-hyun whispered. Yoojung nodded. " Why? "

" Can I come? " Seol-hyun's eyes glistened and Yoojung nodded. 

" Let's just bring these back first then we excuse ourselves. " Yoojung suggested. Seol-hyun nodded and the both of them walked faster, leaving Baekhyun behind. 

Baekhyun sighed as he carried the rest of the heavier bags back to the university while the girls only had to carry the lighter things. * They are so making use of me. yet, I can't bear to hate them. Especially Yoojung even though she was the one who asked me to carry them. *

He chuckled and shook his head. * Why can't I seem to leave your side? * Baekhyun's heart then started racing as he thought of that. 

x-x-x

" Tengoku-san! " Yoojung waved at her manager who pulled up near the school gates. She rolled down the windows and bowed her head. " Sorry for being late, Haru. " She apologised. 

Yoojung shook her head. " It's fine. By the way, my friend would be coming along for the shoot. Is it okay? " 

Her manager looked behind her to see Seol-hyun awkwardly standing there. " Sure! Why not? Get in the car quickly and we'll head off. " 

Yoojung nodded and dragged Seol-hyun into the car. 

“ Buckle up, girls. We won’t want any police stopping by again. ” Her manager joked and Yoojung blushed.

“ Stop bringing that up! ” She said and buckled up her seatbelt. Her manager laughed and nodded. “ Whatever you say. ”

Seol-hyun looked at Yoojung in confusion. “ What happened? ”

 “ Our lovely Model-san here forgot to put on her seatbelt on time and the cops made us pull over. The moment they saw her, they blushed and asked for her signature before giving her a warning. ” Her manager explained.

“ I told you not to bring up the past! ” Yoojung reminded.

“ So the young miss also has her rebellious streaks. ” Seol-hyun smirked. Yoojung scoffed and crossed her arms.

“ I never said that I was obedient all the time. ” She pointed out. Her manager looked at her from the rearview mirror and raised one eyebrow. “ Oh? You said that you wouldn’t be the rebellious girl anymore. ”

“ That was before Rima influenced me! ” Yoojung defended herself.

“ Whatever you say, Yoojung. Whatever you say. ” Seol-hyun teased and the manager laughed while Yoojung sulked at the side.

x-x-x

“ Harumi-san! It’s good to have you here!! ” The editor and photographer came out to greet her.

Yoojung smiled and nodded. “ It’s great to be here. Modeling for CeCi has always been my dream. I’m grateful for you asking me to model! ”

“ That’s what Yoojung said for Ivy Club, Nature Republic and Bazaar. ” Her manager whispered to Seol-hyun who giggled. Yoojung heard the giggle and turned around.

Her manager quickly stood up straight and pretended as if nothing had happened. Yoojung knew someth

Please log in to read the full chapter