08 - Quality Time with I.S

Leading A Double Life [ On-Hold ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

“ A little bit more to your left, Harumi-san. ” The photographer said and Yoojung adjusted her pose. For the past hour and a half, Yoojung spent it on posing in front of the camera for the month's edition of Teen Vogue.

There was also a segment where Yoojung did an interview with a columnist about her life back at Tamagawa Gakuen. Rumors, questions, tips, advice, everything was inside that interview which filled up two to three pages. 

* When will this end? I feel stiff from standing at this position. * Yoojung complained while the photographer continued to take more shots. 

“ We’re done! ” The photographer put down her camera and announced.

* Finally! * Yoojung unfroze from her position and walked to the computer where they were looking through the shots taken.

“ Great job today, Harumi-san. You’ve worked hard. ” The photographer shook Yoojung’s hand.

“ You too, unnie. It’s been great working with you for Teen Vogue. ” Yoojung said.

“ Harumi! Get changed, we’re headed off soon! ” Yoojung’s manager, Tenshi Tengoku, said.

“ Hai, Tengoku-san! ” Yoojung replied and went back to the dressing room to change back into her skull pullover and denim high waist shorts.

Removing her heavy make-up, she replaced it with just eyeliner and lip gloss.

Yoojung pulled back her newly dyed purple hair back into her signature twin tails secured with white ribbons. With her hair out of her face, she started to remove the heavy jewelry and switched it with her infinite earrings and necklace.

Taking off the five-inch pumps, Yoojung slipped into her beige wedges. Grabbing her backpack from the table, Yoojung left the room and found her manager waiting for her outside.

“ Let’s go. ” Tengoku-san said and Yoojung nodded, following her out to the car.

“ I’ll drop you off outside Deux Amis. I’ve helped you clear your shoots for the next week for you to relax, so I’ll let you be a glutton for today. ” Tengoku-san said while looking at Yoojung through the rearview mirror.

“ Really?! ” Yoojung’s eye brightened and Tengoku-san nodded.

“ Yes! ” Yoojung pumped her fist.

Yoojung’s manager chuckled and shook her head.

---

“ Nee-san!! ” The Yamato twins’ eyes brightened when they saw their favorite person walk through the door and towards their table.

“ Yo. ” Yoojung waved and sat down in between them.

“ Nee-san! ” The twins wrapped their arms around Yoojung and hugged her.

“ Alright, alright. Don’t strangle your nee-san. ” Temari chided the twins.

The twins pouted, but they stopped hugging Yoojung and just hung heir arms around her neck.

“ And you. ” Temari shot a fierce look at her brother, whose arms were tightly wrapped  around her waist.

“ Too much skin contact. ” Temari pinched Hayato’s arms and he quickly retracted in pain.

“ Ow! ” Hayato pouted and rubbed the places that Temari pinched.

“ You deserved that, fool. ” Rima smirked with crossed arms.

“ Would you pinch me if I did that? ” Shin asked and Rima’s smirk turned into a smile.

“ Nope. ” Rima replied, but Yoojung sensed that she wasn’t done with her answer.

“ I won’t pinch you, but I’ll slap you. ” Rima’s smile turned upside down and gave him her answer and he backed away.

“ As expected from you. ” Shin muttered and the rest of them laughed.

“ Have you guys ordered? ” Yoojung asked. The boys nodded, but the girls shook their heads.

“ Mari has a shoot in two days. ” Hayato sipped on his water.

“ Rima has a show in four days. ” Shin said and Rima nodded.

“ I’m flying over to Florence for the annual fashion week. I would have rejected, but the devil manager already accepted it before I could say anything. ” Rima’s eyebrows twitched in annoyance.

“ She said something about not losing this once-in-a-lifetime chance to fly to Florence for their fashion show. ” Shin quoted and Rima pointed at him with that ‘what he said’ look.

“ Now I pity you guys. I would be selfish and stuff myself, but I’ll restrain. ” Yoojung smiled.

“ Whatever. ” Rima rolled her eyes.

“ When are you guys going back? ” Yoojung asked. Rima leaned back on her seat and smirked.

“ Want us to leave so soon already? ” Rima asked and Yoojung shot a glare.

“ Can’t I be curious? ” Yoojung asked and Rima shook her head.

“ Talking to you, is hopeless. ” Yoojung sighed and Rima laughed.

“ We’re leaving tonight. We have school tomorrow. ” Seiichi gave Yoojung a sad smile.

“ Alright. ” Yoojung nodded.

“ Um…guys? ” The whole table looked at Shinji.

“ If we’re not buying anything, can we go somewhere else? ” He suggested and everyone shrugged.

“ Why not? ” Yoojung took her bag and stood up, the rest of the members following her and leaving the shop.

“ Where to? ” Yoojung asked once they were out of the shop and linked arms with the Yamato twins.

“ Shopping! ” The girls said.

“ Arcade! ” The boys said at the same time.

“ Somewhere that both genders will enjoy! ” Yoojung said when the two genders star

Please log in to read the full chapter