01 - Infinitely Seven

Leading A Double Life [ On-Hold ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

* Harumi will be referred as Yoojung. 

---

" Have you packed every single thing? " Yoojung's mother, Ichimura Miyuki asked.

" Yes, Okāsan. Everything is packed. I'm sure. It's not my first time overseas for a long period of time, you know. " Yoojung told her mother who just sighed at her daughter's strong independence ever since she became a model.

" Did you tell your Otōsan about your arrival time? " Miyuki asked again.

" Yes, mama. I told him already. Even if I did forget, I'm sure you would have already told papa beforehand. Aren't I right? " Yoojung said.

" I'm sorry. But this is the first time you're actually going to Korea to study for a few years. As a mother, naturally I would get worried. And it's lonely in this house since your father would be working in Korea for the next four to five years. And you know your grandmother would flip if I leave this house alone. " Miyuki said.

" I offered for Rima and Temari to come over to company you in the day when they're free, but you insisted on them not coming. And now you say it's lonely. " Yoojung made a face at the irony of her mother's words.

" Those girls need time to rest from school and modeling. Unlike you. You never seem to run out of energy for some reason. " Miyuki shook her head.

" Considering I have a higher stamina when it comes to moving around, of course I will not get tired easily. " Yoojung said.

" Okay. Okay. You win! Did you bring your knives? Your daggers? " Miyuki asked. Yoojung turned to her mother, wide-eyed.

" Okāsan! Korea is not dangerous, alright? It's Seoul we're talking about. " Yoojung reminded.

" Alright. Alright! Didn't you say you were going to meet Rima and the rest soon? Miyuki reminded Yoojung. Yoojung checked her watched and it was already a quarter to two.

" I'll change then head out. Then I'll head to the airport from there. " Yoojung said before heading off to her room.

Minutes later, she came out in a beige trench coat and black leggings. Her red hair was in high twin tails, secured by two pink ribbons. On her shoulder was an authentic black Miu Miu bag, which was given to her as a gift after she modeled for them.

She wore light makeup and she wasn't wearing her contacts which showed the difference in the tone between her two eyes. A Tiffany and Co. heart necklace and earrings completed the outfit as Yoojung came down the stairs.

" Mom! I'm going now! " Yoojung informed her mother who was in the living room.

" Take care, Jungie! " Miyuki shouted back.

Yoojung smiled and slipped into a pair of studded ankle heels before leaving the house. Taking out her phone from her pocket, she messaged her friends that she was headed over to their meeting place now.

---

" You're actually early for once without your manager, Ichimura. I'm proud of you! " Rima smirked as Yoojung came up to the second floor of the cafe.

" Shut it, Igarashi. " Yoojung told her. Rima's smirked just got wider.

Rima Igarashi. An eighteen-year old girl with her dyed blue hair always up in a sleek ponytail. She's Yoojung's colleague ever since Yoojung started modeling three years back. Rima is also Yoojung's school mate.

But unlike Yoojung, Rima has been modeling since she was young, for school and advertisements. She has electric blue eyes that stand out very much compared to the others.

Witty and blunt, yet patient and trustworthy, Rima is the exact definition of an AB Blood Type.

" Ignore her, Jungie. " Temari said and Rima glared at the younger girl.

" Where's your brother, Fujisaki? That fool still owes me something. " Rima crossed her arms.

" He was out of the house when I left my room. Said he had something important to do. " Temari informed her.

Temari Fujisaki is a seventeen-year old model. Polite, honest and calm, Temari is the perfect role model in the teachers' eyes. Both Temari and her brother study at a prestigious high school with Rima and Yoojung and is part of the student council and the swim team.

Temari is usually seen with her auburn hair hanging past her shoulders and her bangs tied up.

" Something important? Not surprised if that idiot is out on a date. " Rima said.

" That idiot is just behind you. And no, I did not go out on a date this time. I was at a photo shoot, baka. " A voice spoke from behind the table.

" Onii-san. " Temari greeted her brother.

" Yo! " Hayato waved.

Hayato Fujisaki is Temari's older twin. His personality is the polar opposite than that of his sister's. Instead of being in the student council, Hayato is the school's most popular playboy. Instead of being in the swim team, Hayato is the vice-captain of the basketball team. 

Although he had natural auburn hair, he decided to dye it to a midnight purple. The similar thing about them, is that they love the same things, hate the same things and wear similar clothing. 

" Did you bring what I asked from you? " Rima asked as the boy sat down.

" Yes I did, onee-san. I didn't forget. " Hayato took out some

Please log in to read the full chapter