Chapter 7

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

(A/N: GAHHH! THIS IS MY THIRD TIME TYPING THIS CHAPTER SINCE IT GOT ERASED TWICE AND ALL MY HARDWORK WENT FOR NOTHING! So please dear readers forgive me if this update is like crap. *bawls*) 

 

Luhan's POV:

 

I sighed as I knocked twice on Chen's door "Come in, ge." his voice said inside the room. I opened the door and went in, I found him sitting at the edge of his bed.

I approached him slowly and sat beside him. Honestly, I don't know what to say to him. Chen has always been on my side and this is the first time he--"Gege, sorry." he suddenly said and I looked at him and smiled a little.

He sighed "It's just that... I don't want you to end up like our parents. I don't want you to leave us." he said and I saw him tearing up a bit.

"Chen, look at me." I said and he did, I know the guys are listening to us but I just want to say what I feel "I won't. I won't leave you guys, I promised to stay with all of you forever, it's just that we're going to have another family member." I said and he smiled a bit.

"Ge." he said and looked shyly at me "Do you... love her already?" he asked and I sighed "I can't say that I love her yet, since we've just met. But I can already feel my attachment to her and my feelings growing." I said "Well, she's your mate after all." he said and I blushed "Yeah, but I can confidently say that she is starting to like me too." I said and grinned at him.

He rubbed his palms together "What's wrong?" I asked him "I just feel guilty ge. Sorry for being a jerk to you earlier." he apologized "It's nothing, you have your reasons." I said "But don't worry anymore gege. I promise to support you and understand you from now on." he said.

"Aish thanks but don't get too cheesy now." I said and he laughed "I just said the truth." he said and I laughed too "I know, and thanks for that." I said as I stood up and patted his shoulders before I went out of his room.

 

The next day...

 

Park Haena's POV:

 

"Ahhh!" I yelled as I stretched "Ugh unnie be a girl." Minri teased me and I rolled my eyes "I am a girl. I'm just different because I don't have too much poise and I don't pretend to be sweet and innocent like other girls where in fact inside they're all s." I snapped "Chill unnie! I was just kidding." she said and raised her hands in defeat "Sure." I said sarcastically "Jeez you and your temper." she muttered but suddenly groaned when she bumped into someone.

"Annyeong haseyo, Haena-ssi." It was Gyunho-ssi, Mr. Cho's son. Psh he didn't even helped my sister up, I was about to help her when "YAH!" a voice shouted and I looked at the back and found Tao running fast to Minri while the other EXO members are behind.(A/N: I decided to call them EXO here. It's too tiring to always type "the guys" and "the boys" or "the pack")

Tao quickly helped my sister up and started brushing off dusts from her clothes while bombarding her with questions whether she's okay or not.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter