Chapter 33

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

Park Haena's POV:

 

"Ugh noona...w-we're nearing the school n-now. Can I p-please let you d-down now?" Chen wheezed and stuttered while I shook my head.

"Nah. You can put me down at my locker." I said and he gave my boyfriend a look of horror and mouthed 'why does it have to be me?' and Luhan only gave him a comforting smile.

so yeah, I decided that we walk to school til my period ends. But halfway through walking I got lazy and made Chen carry me like the freaking princess I am to school. Haha I'm boss like that.

We arrived at the school gates and practically everyone's eyes were glued to us. Envious and murderous glares from the girls and same for the guys. Maybe a hint of naughtiness since they thought that they'll be able to peek through my skirt oh but they won't. Hah! I'm wearing shorts inside you bunch of losers! Gahaha!

okay... That was a bit disturbing.

"Thanks Jongdae. Good boy." I said and petted his head like a dog when he put me down in front of my locker.

He gave me a dirty look but quickly smiled when I glared at him. Yes, I'm extra scary.

After I put my things into my locker, I happily looked at Luhan and locked my arm with him. "Kaja?" I said sweetly and he chuckled. "See you guys later." I called to the others and left for class.

"Ugh noona, that's your third burger." Tao said as we were all eating lunch at our place, the school's garden. "So?" I asked as I took a long sip of my shared smoothie with Luhan.

"Aren't you afraid of gaining weight?" He asked. "Are you saying I am fat?!" I asked and he cowered behind Minri.

"N-no noona!" He said and I giggled. "I was just messing with you Tao. I don't gain weight that fast." I said as I continue eating.

"Noona, you're feeling fine right now right? No cramps?" Lay asked and I pinched his dimpled cheek. "None at the moment Yixing. Thanks for the concern though." I said and he dimpled at me. Yeah, dimpled. Darn, so cute.

"I've been curious... Why do you guys call me noona when you're all practically older than me?" I asked out of the blue and they shrugged.

"You're 19." Chen said and I tilt my head, "Eh? In human age. But in wolf age you guys are really older right?" I asked again.

"You're right. Still, you're older in human age so yup. Why? Want us to call you informally? Haena-yah?" Chen said and snickered.

"Yah. Park Haena!" Tao added happily. I nodded mockingly then punched both their arms.

"Gah! That hurts!" Chen whimpered. "That's the point." I smirked and Luhan poked my side.

"What?" I asked him. "I wonder why you can hurt us." He said

Please log in to read the full chapter