Chapter 38

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

Park Haena's POV:

 

"Finally! Lunch!" I exclaimed as I stood up on my seat and sat on Luhan's lap. He wrapped his arms tightly around me and gave my neck a peck. "Haena..." He whimpered slightly and started giving butterfly kisses on my neck. I giggled and decided to a bit so I lightly squirmed on his lap.

He groaned, "S-Stop mov-ving." He complained. I suddenly redden when I felt something hard underneath so I finally stood up and gave him a peck on his cheek. "Control yourself." I whispered. "I am! You're just making it hard for me." Luhan whined and stood up too, only with his bag in front of his buddy. I laughed at him and linked my arms with my friends.

"Hurry, I'm starving." I said and dragged them both out of the classroom with the guys trailling behind us. These woles will surely have a big appetite.

Once we entered the cafeteria, it became instantly noisy as they all looked at me and the guys. I ignored them like I used to but the guys seemed uncomfortable.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked them when I looked at their scrunched faces. "I'm having a headache. It's too noisy here." Xiumin grumbled as he rubbed his temples. I looked at them worriedly, Hyuna and Tiffany giving e confused looks but I only gave them smiles.

"I think we're just going to eat outside." Kris said and we all lined up to buy lunch. "Let's eat at the gym. No one's there at lunch." Hyuna said as she paid for her food.

"What do you want babe?" I asked Luhan. He smiled lightly and pointed to a large cheesy bacon burger and large fries. "You?" he asked.

"Same as yours." I beamed and the both of us paid for our meal. "You guys done paying?" Kris huffed and massaged his temple. "Yep, let's go." Luhan said and we all got out of the cafeteria to the gym.

As we were eating and having small talks, my phone suddenly rang and startled us. "Hello?" I answered. The other line was too noisy as I heard a lot of shuffles grunts, and curses.

"Hello?" I asked again and looked at the caller id, it was Chen calling. "Hello? Chen?" I said and the guys looked at me curiously. "NOONA?! Aish! Yixing sto-ahh! Give me back my phone!" I tilted my heard, what are these weirdos up to now.

"Hey guys?" I asked, "THE HELL JONGDAE?!" "I ha

Please log in to read the full chapter