Chapter 13

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

Park Haena’s POV:

 

“Annyeong haseyo Mrs. Shin.” I greeted her when I entered the supermarket, Mrs. Shin and her family owns this and I’m glad she’s a friend of umma.

“Oh annyeong Haena-yah.” She greeted but quickly got back to her work. Hmm she must be busy.

“Okay time to look for the ingredients.” I muttered and went to the baking corner.

I found the ingredients and went to the counter to pay “What did you but Haena-yah?” Mrs. Shin asked me “Oh just some ingredients for baking.” I said and took out the money and paid.

I smiled at her and bid goodbye when I saw a stall that sells pizza “Hmm pizza.” I said and my mouth watered. I quickly went and bought three big pieces all just for me.

I walked happily outside the supermarket while eating when I shivered “Uhh I should’ve wore more clothes.” I said and fasten my pace and eating.

 

Luhan’s POV:

 

I paced back and forth in my room and stopping once in a while to look outside the window then back to pacing. Is Haena safe? What time will her umma and sister arrive?

I groaned and stomped my foot “Yah Luhan! Just relax!” I heard Kris yelled somewhere in the house. I sighed and went to my bed to sit down.

Those creatures will back off for a while right? Since the guys already killed some of them. They’re not that stup- oh wait they’re not like us so they don’t think.

I quickly stood up and ran outside my room, I ran down the stairs but the guys stopped me before I ran out of the house.

“Ge? Where are you going?” Chen asked and Lay walked out of the kitchen to join us.

“To Haena’s.” I said and walked past them and heard footsteps following me quick but suddenly stopped and I heard Kris’ voice “Let him be. Luhan, be careful alright?” he said and I nodded before I ran to the woods.

 

Park Haena’s POV:

 

“Oh darn.” I hissed while walking around “Am I lost?” I asked but sure no one will answer me since I’m alone. Stupid me for being poor with directions and for thinking that the woods will be a shortcut.

“Babo babo babo.” I said while knocking my head with my fist. I glanced left and right for any sight of exit.

“Why did I even think of this being a shortcut?” I groaned, Oh right because behind our house is the woods.

Please log in to read the full chapter