Chapter 32

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV:

    "Aw babe! Wae?!" I whined and pouted cutely at Haena but she just shook her head.   "I am sorry but you can't stay over tonight. Well, for the rest of the week that is." She sternly said.   Aish, now I'm really starting to dislike mother nature for making Haena like this on her period.   "Babe, I know you're embarrassed... But don't be, because it is fine and I totally understand what you're going through." I said and she raised a brow.   "Okay, I really don't understand what you're going through, but I'll try to. Minri said you'll be in pain." I whispered and I saw that her eyes softened.   "Luhan. Baby, I know that you're worried and clueless about what is going on but I'm going to be fine." She assured me and I pouted.   "I know that my mood swings are a bit... Scary. Okay, a lot. But it will totally pass." She said and wound her arms around my neck.   I then wrapped my arms around her waist and showered her face with pecks. I don't want to leave my baby here. I want to stay.   She giggled and then I gave her lips a chaste kiss, but her reaction surprised me that I can't help but kiss her more. She kissed me hungrily as her hold around my neck tightens and her fingers rakes my hair slowly...   No... No. Luhan. Control. Yourself.   But I can't stop. She tastes so sinfully delicious that I growled in our kiss sensually.   I felt her smile into our kiss, probably enjoying how she makes me feel and the reactions I show to her.   I can feel her running out of breath and I am also starting  to feel weird so before anything bad happens I pulled away slowly.   "Oh god that is some nice make out session." She panted and I chuckled.   "You've been holding out though." She suddenly muttered and I looked at her, "Every time we kiss, you're holding out." She continued.   "You know why I have to." I whispered and she sighed. "Yes, I know. But Luhan... We're just kissing... Can't you just... Ungh what the heck am I saying? I sound like I am kiss deprived or something." She groaned and pulled away.   I smiled warmly and held her hand, "No, you don't sound like that. Just... Sorry. I hope you understand why I keep restraining myself." I said quietly and she nodded.   "Sorry too. I just love your kisses you know?" She mumbled and I saw her blushing. I smiled and pecked her nose, "Yah!
Please log in to read the full chapter