Chapter 41

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

No one's POV:

 

"Oh god." Minri sobbed, hugging Haena tightly. Glad to know that her sister's back and by her side. Suddenly the others, with the exception of Luhan, started sniffing.

"I smell a wolf. A pure newly e." Kris growled, eyes glowing.

"That would be me." Haena said, standing up with glowing red eyes. "H-How..."Xiumin trailed off. The guys were speechless.

Haena looked at Luhan for help and he nodded understandingly. "Here." Luhan gave an old crumpled piece of paper to Kris, "It was written by Haena's father."

The guys surrounded Kris when he opened the letter.

 

Dear Lina,

        Our baby Haena's turning 17. Oh how time flies... Sooner or later she'll be coming home with a guy that she'll spend the rest of her life with. And I'm afraid I won't be there.

         Love, our Haena is special. Her blood is of a wolf. A mythical creature that you read about it books about fairytales. My grandfather is a wolf, he impregnated my grandmother even though she's not his mate. He loved my grandmother enough to give up his life.

         Both my father and I carried the wolf blood, but were unable to have the traits. But when our Haena was born, I was so shocked to see her glowing red eyes staring at me---

 

The other half of the paper was burnt away. The guys looked at Haena, "What the hell's going on?" Kris asked.

"No idea."

"Haena? Did you know about this?" X

Please log in to read the full chapter