Chapter 4

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

Park Haena's POV:

 

"Okay, class dismissed." Mr. Han said and looked at me with a y smile. Oh my god did he just smiled like that to me? I scrunched up my face in disgust.

"What's wrong?" Luhan asked "e." I bluntly said "What?" he asked, confused. I sighed and pointed to Mr. Han and he looked at the teacher who was giving me seductive gazes, Luhan cleared his throat loudly and Mr. Han went out, embarrassed.

"Is he bothering you?" Luhan asked a little pissed "Nope. Well maybe not yet, but if he ever asks me to stay behind after class and flirt with me then yes he's bothering me." I jokingly said but Luhan only looked at me more angry than before.

"Then I'll make sure he won't do that." he said while cracking his knuckles and was about to follow the damned teacher but I stopped him. Oh god he looks so y when he looks angry.

"I was just kidding Luhan. He's not bothering me." I said and blushed when I realized I was holding his hand. Omo I can already feel myself blushing.

"What if he decides to you then? I heard-no I know, he's very erted." he said but a little more calmly now and his cheeks are red. Is he blushing?

"Nope he's not. I know taekwondo and he'll die before he lays a hand on me." I said proudly and Luhan chuckled. "Fine." he said defeatedly and ruffled my hair "Aish this guy." I said but giggled.

"Lovebirds let's go." Kris shouted and the girls from our room gasped, I rolled my eyes "Shut up, Kris." I said and went out of the room with Luhan.

"Unnie!" Minri shouted at me when she saw me at the school's grounds with the guys. She went beside me with Tao tailing behind "Unnie, umma texted me and said that she went out with some of her friends." she said "Friends?" I asked "Oh our neighbors I think?" she said and tilted her head "Aish what about the shop?" I asked her "Well it's closed of course." she said matter-of-factly "What shop?" Xiumin asked "Know the new baking shop around the corner?" Minri asked the guys and they nodded "Well, it's ours and the house beside it too." she said "Ooh then you two know how to bake then?" Xiumin asked excitedly "Uhh only unnie and umma. I'm not really a fan of cooking." she said a little dejected "Aww that's okay." Tao pinched her cheeks and she blushed.

"Gege!" "GUYS!" voices shouted and we all looked behind to find two guys running fast to us. One slipped and landed on his and the other one just laughed at him without helping him up.

"Aish these two." Luhan muttered and went to them with Xiumin and Tao. "Uhh you know them?" I asked Kris who was beside me "Yep." he said and we too went to join the others.

"Where have you two been?" Xiumin asked "Ms. Jin and the other girls flirted with us after class. They even blocked the door so we can't escape." guy 1 said and guy 2 shuddered while nodding.

"Psh just break the doors down since you're strong and--" Tao said and cut himself off and looked at me and Minri shocked "What?" I as

Please log in to read the full chapter