Chapter 35

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

Park Haena's POV:

 

I quickly stood up, shove the people inside of the bus to get them out of my way, and went out of the bus to run to my jumping and screaming like banshees friends.

"Tiff! Hyuna! I missed you guys!" I screamed and we hugged each other like bears. "Oh Nana, we're all going to have so much fun!" Hyuna squealed.

Someone cleared their throat and we broke off our hug to look at my boyfriend's confused face. I quickly looped my arm into his and made Xiumin and Kris stand on either of us.

"Guys, this Luhan, my boyriend." I said and Luhan bowed with a friendly smile on his face, "Hi. I'm Luhan." he said and I can hear all the girls around us screamed and giggled at him.

"You really did gave in to your on pretty boys." Tiffany said and Hyuna high-fived with her. "Shut up!" I hit her on her arm.

" woman. You're still as violent." Tiffany grumbled, Hyuna rolled her eyes at us then stepped in front of the guys.

"Kim Hyuna. I know I'm y but I'm already taken." she said and ily wink at them. Tiffany laughed at that, "And I'm Tiffany Hwang." she introduced in english. So Tiffany.

"I'm Kris Wu." Kris said and gave them a small smile. Xiumin clapped his hands once and smiled big, "I'm Xiumin! Nice to meet you." Tiffany and Hyuna then gave a high-pitched squeal, so unlike them, and rushed to Xiumin to pinch his cheeks.

"You are soooo cute!" Hyuna said and Xiumin looked at me and mouthed 'help'.

"Hey hey! Stop molesting him!" I said and pried them off of Xiumin. "Sorry." Tiffany said and looked at Luhan.

"You do know that you're Nana's style right?" she asked him and I redden at that, "Yes. She's totally into me." Luhan said and I smacked his arm.

"You call Haena, Nana?" Xiumin asked. "Yeah. Because both of my and Hyuna's name sounds similar that's why they call me that." I answered.

"Well well, look at who came back to visit." I heard an awfully familiar voice behind us and I looked back to see Jung Krystal, the I totally hate in this former school of mine.

"OMG! You're still alive?! I thought you were dead!" I mockingly shrieked at her and she rolled her eyes and approached Luhan, Kris, and Xiumin.

"Hi there. I'm Jung Krystal." She introduced and her smile got a bit more wider when she looked at Luhan. "Hi." Xiumin is the only one who responded but awkwardly.

"Hey couz." Jieun suddenly appeared out of nowhere beside Krystal. "Couz? COUSINS?!" Xiumin exclaimed and I laughed really loudly.

"Oh ... this is just too good. The both of you are cousins? gahaha what a freaking small world." I hollered and Luhan chuckled at me.

"Shut up, Park Haena. What the hell are y'all doing here?" she snapped at me and I shrugged. "Come on guys. I'm getting bored." I said and walked away with my girls and the guys following me.

"." Krystal shouted and I smiled, "Yep. Glad to be visiting.".

 

"So... Luhan, this cutie doe-eyed boyfriend of yours... you two serious?" Hyun asked as the three of us sat on the floor inside their shared room in the girls' dorm.

I blushed but nodded at them with a big smile. "AW! I'm happy for you!" Tiff said and hugged me. "I am too. What about you guys?" I asked.

"I decided to lay off boys for now and just study." Tiffany said and put her head on my lap. "Like what you said on our texts." I muttered trying to get out more information from her.

"Really girl. No boys for now. Ever since you left he

Please log in to read the full chapter