Chapter 5

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV:

 

"This is bad news." I said when we got home "You're right." Kris agreed and the other guys looked at us worriedly.

"I... ugh let's all be alert and more careful. Don't go out alone." I said "Ge... I... hate to admit it but..." Tao stuttered "You're scared?" I aksed and looked at him warmly and he nodded "It's okay. Me too. That's we all have to stick with each other." I said and they all nodded.

"Luhan... I will have the house's defense be tight tonight and... Xiumin and I will be on guard duty then you and Chen tomorrow then Tao and Lay next." Kris said "Okay. We're all strong and ready. We've been through this before but this time... we're not going to lose another." I said and clenched my fist.

"Okay then, so let's all ease up for now." Chen said and we all looked at him weirdly. "What? You know I hate these kind of atmosphere." I gave him a look "I know, I know but guys..." he whined.

I chuckled "Fine." I muttered "Oh ge?" Tao called me "Hm?" I asked "Do you have any idea why Minri and Haena noona knows the bastard?" he asked.

Oh I almost forgot about that.

"I'll just ask her... later." I said "You gonna meet her?" he asked and raised a brow "No, I have her number so I'll just call her and it's better if all of us stays indoor for the meantime." I explained "Sure hyung." he said in a teasing tone and I glared at him.

"Luhan. I think we have to keep an eye on them too." Kris said "On who?" I asked "Ugh on Minri and Haena. They might not know that he's dangerous." he said worriedly "Oh right, heard that guys? We must keep an eye on them too." I said.

But why is Kris so worried about them, aish Luhan babo! Of course they might get killed, but does Kris... like Haena-ah?

"Oh Kris, let's go to the office. I have some matters to discuss with you." I said, I have to ask him now. He looked at me weirdly but nodded and followed me.

"Uhh so what?" Kris said once we entered the room, though I know we all have super hearing and the guys can still hear us here but it's better if I'm facing him alone.

"Do you like Haena-ah?" I asked bluntly, he looked at me for a moment then bursted out laughing "Yah. I'm serious." I said "Luhan, I don't like her. Though I gotta admit that I was smitten at her but when I noticed the looks you gave to her, I decided to just give it up." he said and punched my shoulder jokingly. I sighed in relief.

"Oh okay then since..." I said not knowing how to say this to him "She's the one right?" he said and looked at me knowingly. I nodded "Yeah, she is. And Minri is for Tao too." I said and smiled "What? Tao is for what??!" he said and looked at me crazily.

"Oh come on, you should've seen the way Tao treats her. Oh and her scent too." I said "Aish whatever. But what are you going to do now?" he suddenly asked "What do you mean?" I tilted my head a litle confused "Well Cho Junho and his son are back. You've finally met you're mate and she knows the devils. So..." he said a little sarcastically. That's Kris for 'ya.

"I'll protect her. I'll protect her even if I die just to let her live." I said determinedly "Dude just protect her and don't die." He snorted. I rolled my eyes, such a good friend he is. -_-

I said pulled out my phone "Haena?" he asked "Oh... yeah." I admitted and bl

Please log in to read the full chapter