Chapter 10

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

Park Haena’s POV:

 

There was a moment of silent awkwardness when he entered the house. “Uhh welcome! To my… home?” I said awkwardly and Luhan chuckled “You’re so awkward.” He teased and went to sit in the sofa. I scoffed but smiled in the end.

“Uhh so?” he asked when I sat beside him in the sofa “So?” I asked him back and he laughed at me “Are we going to sit here all day?” he asked me and I blushed. That’s right, I invited him to hangout. God why am I such a boring person!

“Uhh mian… err maybe we should call the guys then?” I said nervously and reached out for the phone, but Luhan’s hand grabbed my hand stopping me. What? How did his hand get so fast here?

I looked at him confusedly “Err the guys will just wreck your house and be noisy. No need to call them.” He said and let go of my hand, I slapped his arm playfully.

“Mianhe I’m boring.” I apologized “No, it’s okay. I’m boring too you know.” He said and nudged my shoulder with his. We both laughed, awkwardness quickly disappearing.

“Hungry?” I asked him when I suddenly remembered he didn’t ate before coming here.

“A bit.” He admitted sheepishly “O-oh! I’ll start cooking now then.” I said and suddenly stood up and went to the kitchen.

Hmm this is really difficult, why am I so nervous when I’m with him?

 

Luhan’s POV:

 

I watched as she hurriedly went into the kitchen. I smiled and looked around the house. It’s clean, comfy, and very homey. There was nothing much to see since they just moved so I followed her into the kitchen.

I can already smell something delicious, ooh she’s fast at cooking. I silently walk towards her.

“Yah.” I whispered in her ear and she jumped up in shock, literally. I laughed really hard at her face. Omo! That was so funny and cute.

 

Park Haena’s POV:

 

I glared at Luhan who’s still laughing like a hyena “Ugh I won’t feed you.” I said and he stopped laughing at once “Mian.” He said and made a peace sign.

I turned my back on him once again and continued cooking “If you’re bored just watch tv for the meantime.” I said while I was stirring the kimchi stew.

“Nah, it’s fine I’ll just stay here.” He said and I heard one of the kitchen chairs moved.

“But you’ll get bored.” I said and faced him, aww he’s sitting like a boy patiently waiting for his food from his mother.

“I won’t get bored. I’m watching you cook, and it’s so entertaining since the one who’s cooking looks so beautiful.” He said and smiled sweetly at me. “Flirt.” I snapped said while blushing like a tomato.

Suddenly my phone rang “Uhmm Luhan, I think someone is calling on my phone will you please get that?” I said while still cooking “Sure.” He said and I swear I heard a babe at the end. Hm must be my imagination.

“What the?” I heard him mutter while entering the kitchen once again “Wae?” I asked facing him “It’s your Gyunho oppa.” He said while rolling his eyes, I laughed at him and he handed me my phone.

“Be good.” I whispered to him before I answered my phone “Yoboseyo?” I asked “Oh Haena-yah!” Gyunho oppa greeted me cheerfully “Oh hey oppa.” I said and I heard Luhan scoffed. Geez.

“What are you doing right now?” he aske

Please log in to read the full chapter