Chapter 16

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luhan’s POV:

 

I chuckled nervously and sighed “Luhan, distract yourself.” I said and busied myself touring her room once again. “Ooh she must be a great fan of SHINee.” I said aloud and stared at the posters around her room and then I frowned “Lee Taemin?” I said as I noticed that a lot of the guy’s pictures all have hearts and a H<3T doodle on her notebook.

Psh is he her crush? Now now Luhan, don’t get all jealous because of an idol right now.

This Lee Taemin guy is no one whereas I’m her… mate.

I grinned smugly at the thought but suddenly I heard her cursed aloud inside the bathroom “Everything okay in there?” I asked while knocking on the door.

“A-ah… y-yeah.” She answered but I can hear her continues shuffling inside “You sure? I think something’s wrong.” I asked again and she groaned “Okay! There is a little problem.” She admitted.

“What is it then? Can I come in?” I asked worriedly and turned the doorknob but she stopped me “No! Uhh j-just turn around because I-I’ll go out to get… something.” She said and I obeyed.

After a few seconds I heard her come out and a strong floral scent filled the room. Uh oh…

I gulped as I tried my very best not to look behind, she might be half- with only a towel covering her or worse… . Then I’ll go insane because-“Gahh” my slight indecent thoughts broke the moment I heard her shriek and I flew to her side, catching her before she face planted.

We’re like in a movie right now, where the guy catches the girl before she falls and they both look into each other’s eyes passionately. Well we’re like that minus the passionate part. What? It’s weird.

Both of us, oblivious to our awkward position and that she’s half- with only her towel covering her, but it’s no use since she’s just covering the front of her glorious body.

I suddenly saw the reason why she had to come out, she had forgotten to bring her… undergarments. I chuckled in my mind but gulped when my eyes involuntarily went down to look at her cleavage.

HOLY ASDFGHJKPOIUYTREWQASXCVBN!!! Haena is practically clutching at her towel, trying her best to cover up her body but with difficulty since my hand is holding her waist and my other hand is on her… .

OMO I JUST CAN’T! @#$%^&*()_+!!! I quickly straightened from our position and looked anywhere but her. Luhan, calm down! Don’t get for your instincts might not handle it well.

“I-I… uhhh..” she stuttered and I unknowingly looked at her again, and when I did we both blushed harder than before.

She bit her lip and quickly ran into the bathroom once again, but this time with her undergarments.

“Sorry!” I apologized quite late. Ugh damn this is just ugh! I hope we don’t get awkward after this. Who am I kidding?! Of course we’ll be! She was , well half- because she still has her towel on-but that’s not that point!

“Uhmm it’s o-okay… you didn’t see anything right? But if you did… ugh then please pretend you didn’t, okay?” she said, but I can hear her squealing and groaning in embarrassment.

“Don’t worry, I-I saw nothing.” I lied. Why? Because I saw her up to her bare…. Adfghjklpoiuytrew! I should stop thinking about this!

 

Park Haena’s POV:

 

Oh my freaking god! AHHHHHHHH!!! That was the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened in my whole life! GAHHH! I pulled out my hair and squirmed inside the bathroom.

“What do I do now?” I asked myself as I try to calm myself down. Luhan already said he saw nothing so…

I groaned “Okay, I am

Please log in to read the full chapter