Chapter 14

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

(A/N: Thank you very much yuu_sama for the lovely comments and your personal thoughts, saranghaeyou<3 Oh yeorobun since class starts again on Monday, I’ll get busy a lot since I have a feeling that the profs will really burden us with school works. But I’ll try to update as often as I can for you guys.^^v)

 

Kris’ POV:

 

I sighed as I looked at Luhan paced back and forth in the middle of the living room. I looked at the guys and they shared the same nervous look.

Ahh it seems like Haena knows what we are already, or doesn’t yet. Luhan did told me that he’s near to transforming when Haena is with him so I guess that Haena saw how his eyes glowed and as usual super fast, super strength, etc.

Can she even take this all in if we’re going to tell her? What am I saying? Of course she’ll understand maybe not now but she’ll understand since she’s Luhan’s mate.

“Argh!” Luhan groaned and suddenly slumped down the floor, aish this kid “Luhan! Calm down!” I snapped at him and he glared.

“How the hell can I calm down when I know that she’ll go hysterical when she wakes up! Thank god, she’s not that hurt or else we’re going to get killed by her umma and Minri!” he yelled and pulled at his hair.

“Stop it ge. You look like a lunatic.” Chen said and patted Luhan’s shoulder. “Yeah gege. We’re all in this together, when she wakes up and get all crazy and crap let’s just knock her down again.” Lay suggested and Luhan suddenly grabbed his collar.

“What the hell did you say?” Luhan growled at him and Lay looked terrified “Ge! I was just kidding, I meant for us to explain calmly everything to her.” Lay said and Luhan released.

I stood up and stretched “Man you gotta relax. Everything’s going to be fine.” I said to Luhan and he raised a brow at me “Okay maybe not everything. Psh don’t be so negative, I’m just trying to calm you down” I pouted at him.

 

Luhan’s POV:

 

I sighed and looked at each of them “You’re right guys, at least she’s safe now. I… I’ll try to relax as what you said.” I said and slumped down the sofa between Chen and Xiumin.

“Where’s Tao?” I asked “I told him to go to Haena’s house and explain why

Please log in to read the full chapter