Chapter 22

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

Park Haena’s POV:

“Surprise?” Luhan asked me suspiciously and I sighed.

“He texted me earlier, saying that he has a surprise for me. So… I guess this is it?” I answered.

“Why are you texting him? I already told you he’s dangerous.” Luhan scolded me and I looked down.

“Hey.” Kris said and put a hand on Luhan’s shoulder, Xiumin pinched my cheek.

“He texted me first. And Luhan, I think that he’s innocent.” I tried to reason with him. I don’t know why I’m defending Gyunho oppa, but I think that he doesn’t know anything. I mean he always tells me that Mr. Cho is always busy and they rarely talk, so that means he doesn’t know anything and a slight hope… that he’s not bad.

“I think she can help us though. She’s close to that Gyunho guy so she can smooch  information out of him.” Xiumin suggested and I smiled. Not bad…

“Yah! What do you mean smooch? And Xiumin don’t give her any ideas.” Luhan said angrily “Idea given. Thanks Xiumin.” I said aloud and kissed his cheek.

“Yah Haena-yah.” Luhan said and grabbed my arm. I looked at him “Look Luhan, I wanna help you guys okay? I don’t wanna be a damsel in distress.” I snapped and shook him off “And besides… I don’t think that Gyunho oppa is bad either.” I said and he glared at me.

I sighed when he walked off, Kris went beside me and slung an arm on my shoulders “Over-protective moron.” He muttered and I giggled.

“I just wanted to help. Even a little.” I said and pouted “I know. You can help, but just be careful and don’t ever let your guard down.” He said and I nodded.

“Good.” He said and ruffled my hair “Calm Luhan down okay?” I asked and he smiled.

“Haena-yah.” Oh speaking of him, I turned around and saw Gyunho oppa surrounded by girls but he doesn’t seem to mind.

“Oppa~” one girl whined and glared at me “Why are you talking to that loser?” she said and they snickered.

I rolled my eyes “, you’re the loser.” Gyunho oppa snapped and pushed her off him. She stumbled “o-oppa?” she stuttered and Gyunho oppa glared at her.

“Get lost.” He said coldly and the girl gasped before scurrying away. Gyunho oppa then looked at the remaining frightened girls and smiled sweetly “Oppa is now busy so get on with your activities.” He said in a friendly tone. Wow… personality issues?

“Hey.” He said as he approached me “Hey back at ya.” I greeted and he looked at me awkwardly.

“Mian… I was a bit… harsh right?” he asked, a bit harsh? Dude that girl probably peed her pants! But I didn’t say it so I just shook my head “She deserved it, I think?” I said and he chuckled.

“She was being mean to you.” He said and led me to the bleachers so we can sit. “Aww don’t worry about me oppa.” I said and smiled at him.

Awkward silence…

“Uhh… so…” Gyunho oppa started and I looked at him “I heard some rumors this morning.” He said and looked nervously at me. Oh I think I know what he’s going to say…

He shook his head before looking coolly at me “So you and that Luhan guy are together?” he said and I can’t help but blush.

“Uhh yeah…” I said and bit my lip, I saw his eyes darkened a bit but was soon replaced by disappointed and sadness.

“Oh.” He said and looked away. I don’t why but… I suddenly felt bad for him. “Oppa?” I called him and he looked softly at me.

“Want to help me with PE?” I asked nicely and he beamed at me. “Sure hun!” he said and stood up excitedly. I ignored what he called me, and let him help me with these stupid exercises.

 

Luhan’s POV:

 

“Haena, you idiot.” I grumbled to myself and I unknowingly snarled. "Ge.” Lay suddenly stood beside me and I looked at him in surprise.

“Oh wae?” I asked him, forgetting my pissed mood. “Nothing.” He said and smiled.

I sighed “Gege, I heard what you guys talked about. And I think that… maybe we should let noona help.” He said and I glared at him “A little.” He added nervously.

“Am I being so over-protective?” I asked him and he smiled shyly at me before nodding.

“But I don’t want her to get hurt.” I said and pouted “Hyung, I understand you. But noona is not some weak damsel in distress like she told you.” He said and I nodded.

“She’s my princess.” I said and he gagged a bit “Gege, stop being sappy and just let her help.” He said and I pouted.

“Fine. But I’

Please log in to read the full chapter