Chapter 9

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

Park Haena’s POV:

 

“Haena.” A voice said and I groaned “Haena-yah, ireona…” the voice said again, what the? I’m trying to sleep here okay?! I then felt someone poking my cheeks “Uhh... go…away…sleep…me…” I mumbled incoherent words since I’m still in dreamland. “Aish” I heard the voice said and I chuckled in my dream.

“Unnie, ireona!” another voice said, this time beside my ear. Gahh I just want to sleep!!! The voice groaned then suddenly water was splashed onto my face. You did not just do that!

I woke up furiously, ready to choke Minri but sadly umma stopped me and I glared at her. “What time did you get home last night?” I asked her slowly. Seriously! This woman did not even call or at least texted me or Minri a text yesterday whether she’ll arrive home late.

“I… uhhh…” she can’t look into my eyes. Minri and I are already used to her being childlike at times. I mean, she’s really a fun mom but sometimes she’s just like too much of a teenager than us. She promised us that she’ll try to change these ways of her when we moved here.

“What time?” I asked more sternly and she gulped before answering “1 in the morning.” She said quietly and I sighed heavily “Get out of my room, both of you.” I muttered and waved my hand away to them.

“Haena-yah…” umma said “I don’t want to get mad early in the morning so get out.” I said “But you’re already mad.” Umma said and tried to hold my arm “Angrier, I don’t want to get angrier!” I raised my voice and Minri took umma and went out of my room.

When they’re out, I grabbed my pillow and screamed on it. Gahhh! Appa what do I do with umma?!

I groaned and sat down on my bed “Psh..” I hissed and looked at my clock “6:30?!” I said aloud and groaned. Ahh my beauty sleep!

I heard a knock on my door, I didn’t answer. “It’s me.” Minri said outside the door “Come in.” I said and she went in. “Unnie.” She called when she sat beside me “Wae?” I asked her “Umma and I will go to Busan this morning.” She said and looked at her phone.

“Busan? Only you two?” I asked “Well… we’re going to be with her friends. She’s supposed to take you since her friends are bugging her to meet you. But she knows you won’t go so I’ll go instead.” Minri said and smiled a little to me “Good. I hate too girly stuffs.” I said and chuckled.

“So then you’ll be fine here all alone right?” she asked me worriedly “Please dear sister. No need to worry about me.” I said confidently “You mean you’re just going to stay here all day? Alone?” she asked and when I remember my agenda for today I blushed.

She raised a brow at me “I… uh… I invited Luhan… to hang out here today… so… yeah. I’m fine.” I stuttered at her and she grinned widely.

“You’re going to have a date with Luhan oppa here? At home?” she asked “D-date? ANI!” I said a bit loudly “Sure, sure. Just don’t do anything… funny. I mean, you two just met a week ago.” She said teasingly.

“What do you mean by doing anything funny?” I asked, not getting it “Oh you know it already! You’re a byuntae and you don’t know what I mean?” she said and laughed aloud. I finally understood what she means and I punched her arm. Hard.

“OW!” she yelled and rubbed her arm. “Yah! We will not do that funny stuff you’re talking about. We’re going to hang out. Maybe he’ll bring the guys too.” I said and she scrunched up her nose. Probably thinking about Tao.

“And besides… I’m only a ert to my biases.” I added and looked at the posters in my room and spotted SHINee’s Taemin oppa’s photo for Sherlock, I giggled.

“Aish! Byuntae!” she said before flicking my forehead and running away from me “Yah! Park Minri come back here you rascal!” I yelled but she’s already out of my room.

I laughed and lay back down on my bed. I grabbed my phone to see if there are any messages from him. Ugh too much from Gyunho oppa… lots of random texts from the other EXO guys. Oh here’s one, aww only one? I thought sadly and

Please log in to read the full chapter