Chapter 18

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chen’s POV:

 

OHMIGOD! ASDFGHJKLPIUYTREWASCVBNMIIUYTR!!! I think Luhan ge and Haena noona kissed! I mean it became so quiet upstairs in her room when she asked, well stuttered to Luhan ge if gege likes her, which is right. Because gege is totally into her.

I looked at Kris ge, he’s talking to umma(Haena’s umma, and they’re all calling her umma now.) about the store. He seems to feel my stare so he looked questioningly at me.

“Luhan gege and noona kissed.” I mouthed and he rolled his eyes “I know.” He said and continued talking to umma.

I sighed and propped my chin up with my hand and looked outside, waiting for customers.

I’m happy for Luhan ge and Tao but the timing is just so bad. The Cho’s are back and are planning something, which we’re going to find out tonight since we’re going to sneak in his territory. And the Cho’s knows Haena noona and her family so they’re going to be in trouble too.

I just hope that all of us make it through this ordeal and be all happy in the end.

 

Kris’ POV:

 

Chen is getting too worried again, aish that boy. Though all of us are not yet sure if we’re safe but it does not mean that we’re going down without a fight.

Our family, our pack, added three more family which are Haena, Minri, and umma. So we have to protect them as well as keeping this town safe and sound.

 

Lay’s POV:

 

I nudged Xiumin ge and he looked at me as he raised a brow, we’re both at the backyard and just sitting on the swing doing nothing.

“Are we next?” I asked him “What do you mean?” Xiumin ge asked and I sighed.

“What I mean is that, are we next to have mates?” I asked and blushed a bit at my question. He looked at me for a second and chuckled “Maybe… maybe not. I don’t know.” He sang and I frowned.

“But do you want to be paired with someone?” I asked and he smiled “Of course I do! But not right now… maybe in a few years? Or if we all settle the problems we’re facing then yeah I would love to have my own mate.” He said and blushed.

“You do know hyung that as werewolves, problems always comes to us. We’re not ordinary people.” I said and he smiled bitterly.

“I know, sometimes I wish that I was just an ordinary mortal. But I don’t hate me being like this. Why? Because I have you guys.” He said and patted my head.

Xiumin gege is such a nice guy, his mate will be so lucky “Thanks ge.” I said “Aish let’s stop being cheesy okay? Let’s ask Kris if we’re allowed to go home so we can both prepare for tonight.” He said and stood up.

“Ey ge, we don’t need to prepare. We have years of training and experience, psh.” I said and he lightly punched my shoulder.

“Whatever, let’s go.” He said and the both of us went inside the shop.

 

Park Minri’s POV:

 

“Oppa, I think we should head home now.” I said to him and he sighed “Yeah you’re right.” I smiled and pinched his cheeks.

“Don’t be sad, we have lots of time to be together. Besides you said earlier that all of you will sneak in tonight so prepare.” I said and he gave me a piggy back ride.

“Arasso, don’t leave the house tonight okay? Always be safe.” He said as he ran through the forest.

“Okay. You too oppa, take care. Please don’t get hurt, for I don’t want to die alone because my supposed to be husband passed away at an early stage without even marrying me.” I giggled and he shook his head while laughing.

“Arasso yeobo!” he answered and I blushed at the nickname. Tao oppa, I love you so so much.

 

Park Haena’s POV:

 

“So... what are you going to do when all of you successfully sneak in tonight?” I asked Luhan as we cuddle on my bed.

He pursed his lips and started playing with my fingers that are intertwined with his “Just see if he has anything to do with those wolves. Damn, I bet he has.” He said.

“Just be careful okay? I don’t want you to get hurt.” I said and snuggled in his chest. I feel so complete right now~

“Babe, don’t worry okay? You guys should be safe, don’t go wandering anywhere and if umma is going to go out once again stop her.” He said and kissed my forehead.

“Sure thing babe.” I said and pecked his lips, he was shocked at what I did. And when he regained his composure he blushed like crazy.

“Omo~ you’re so cute Luhan! Did you like my kiss?” I and pinched his red cheeks. Sheesh! This wolf of mine sure is adorable.

“No, I don’t like it. I love it!” he said and giggled “Aww baby… you’re so cute!” I squealed and kissed his cheeks.

“Hey. I’m manly, not cute.” He said and pouted “Psh you’re hella cute Luhan.” I said and he pouted even more.

“Aww look at you pouting! You’re like a uhh uhmm a cute wolf cub that is hungry.” I giggled as I ke

Please log in to read the full chapter