Chapter 36

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

Park Haena's POV:

"Alex." I whispered and turned around to face him.
"You dyed your hair green?" That was the was the first thing I blurted out when I faced him.
I heard Hyuna and Tiffany snickered behind us.
"Like it?" He smirked and ran a hand through his spiked hair. "No. You look stupid." I smirked back.
"Hm still as feisty eh?" He muttered and his eyes raked my body, "And still as hot. Man, it's a waste." He added.
"Will you please stop looking at my girlfriend like some piece of meat. Only I am allowed to do that." Luhan suddenly said and s an arm around me protectively.
"Oho, who's this pretty boy? Your boyfriend?" Alex asked as he began scanning Luhan.
"Yeah." I said and he snorted. "Ah. I remember you having some kind of to pretty boys." He said teasingly.
"It's not a dammit!" I snapped and he chuckled darkly. "Whatever. Wanna dance?" He said and began walking towards me.
Luhan, together with Kris and Xiumin steppen in front of me.
"Leave us alone Alex-ssi." Kris said, making Alex's eyes roll. "Don't tell me what to do giant." Alex smirked and Kris raised a brow.
"What did you call me?" Kris asked and Xiumin put a hand on his shoulder.
"What the hell's your problem man? Just leave." Hyuna snapped.
"I just want to have some alone time with Haena here." He shrugged and winked at me.
"Like I'd go with you." I muttered and looked at Luhan's stoic face.
"You people are boring." Alex whined and suddenly looked at Luhan with a devilish smile.
I wouldn't do or say anything stupid to Luhan if I were you right now.
"Say pretty boy, can I have Haena for a moment? Let's share." He said and I nervously looked at Luhan.
Ugh, I can't believe this prick used to be my boyfriend! What the eff's wrong with me back then?!
"I'm afraid I can't." Luhan answered and Alex snickered.
"Dude, why are you talking so formally?" Alex teased.
"Jeez, shut up and leave already." I groaned as I downed a shot.
Alex ignored me and began pinching Luhan's cheeks.
"Hah dude, you really look like a girl! Tell me, you used to be a girl right?" Alex smirked as he continued pinching Luhan's cheeks.
You're dead face.
In a second, Luhan had Alex's arm's locked behind him.
"Ah! Let me go girly boy!" Alex thrashed but Luhan's grip never loosened.
"Never call me

Please log in to read the full chapter