Chapter 27

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

Park Haena’s POV:

 

Gyunho oppa and I were stretching and deciding what to dance when the gym doors opened and EXO entered with Jieun and her goons.

I rolled my eyes and turned my back to them, though I can feel someone staring at me and I already know who it is.

“Oppa, have you decided on what we’re going to dance?” I asked him and he just shrugged. Well, thanks for the help oppa. Psh.

“Noona!” Chen called me and I waved him over though he reluctantly approached me since… I’m with Gyunho oppa.

“What are you going to dance?” he asked and I sighed “I don’t really know…” I said and looked over at Gyunho oppa who’s talking with some girls. Chen looked at him with dark eyes but I elbowed him.

“Behave.” I said and he nodded cutely at me. “So… what are you guys doing here?” I asked him while I eyed Luhan who is busy talking with Jieun, with their arms linked.

Chen chuckled nervously while he waved Tao over. Tao walked to us but not before giving Gyunho oppa a death glare “Hey guys, whattup?” he said.

“What are you guys doing here?” I repeated my question, I saw Tao looked at Chen with wide eyes but answered me anyways. “Uhh Luhan ge and the witch… decided to practice here.” He said.

I nodded though I can feel my blood boiling right, I must calm down. I don’t want to make a scene here.

“Haena-yah.” Gyunho oppa placed an arm around me casually. “She has a boyfriend you know.” Tao muttered and Chen looks like he would break Gyunho oppa’s arm.

“I know, but it seems that her boyfriend’s quite busy though.”  He smirked and we looked towards Luhan’s directions. I gritted my teeth and Gyunho oppa smirked even more.

“So they’re going to perform Troublemaker huh? Skinship.” I spat the last word bitterly. Luhan looks like he isn’t even bothered by Jieun’s touches. I felt my eyebrow twitch when they attempted to do the part where Hyuna and Hyunseung were supposed to kiss.

“Hmm what should we dance Haena-yah? They’re doing quite well.” Gyunho oppa whispered into my ear and I just shrugged “I’m not really in the mood to dance something modern… maybe something classic?” I asked him and he just furrowed his brows.

“If you want to do classics then… just do tango.” Chen wiggled his eyebrows “You can dress a bit ily noona… though I prefer it if you’ll dance with Lu ge.” He added and Gyunho oppa glared at him.

Since I’m too lazy and not really in a mood to think our dance through so I just agreed. “Oppa so tango it is?” I asked him and he winked at me.

I looked through my iPod for some suitable song for our dance when I heard a sudden burst of giggles and I turned to where it came from.

Jieun was practically molesting Luhan. And Luhan is just letting her.

“Ok, that’s it.” I snarled and stomped my way over to them. This girl is so going to get it from me now.

EXO looked at me except for Luhan but I know he already sensed me approached them because he suddenly stiffens.

“What are you doing?” I asked so coldly that the guys flinched in fear, Jieun went in front of me and crossed her arms.

“Dancing, what else?” she said sarcastically and I balled my fists. Ooh this girl…

“I’m not talking to you .” I sneered at her and she jutted out her chin at me. “Psh like I care .” She muttered and went to Luhan “Oppa, let’s continue practicing okay?” she asked cutely and even wrapped her arms on his left arm again.

I lunged at her but I got held back, I looked at my both sides to see Kris and Tao holding me back with hesitated looks. “Let go of me.” I whispered slowly and they both gulped but they still didn’t let me go.

I shook them off harshly, and miraculously I shook their hands off and they look at me with their jaws dropped. I just shrugged coolly, I’m strong man. I ain’t some girly girl.

I went to Luhan and stood in front of him “What is going on exactly?” I asked him, not noticing the hurt tone that is present in my voice.

“What do yo

Please log in to read the full chapter