Chapter 2

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

Park Haena's POV:

 

"Haena-ah ireona." A voice said but I ignored it. "Yah... ireona. It's your first day of school." it said again. I only groaned in response. "Aish this child." It muttered and I heard footsteps walking away. Hmm that's better.

"IREONA!" Another voice boomed and something very heavy lurched at me. "Gahh!" I gasped and my eyes went completely open to see my sister, Minri.

"Yah! What the hell?!" I screamed and pushed her off of me and she fell on the ground, take that punk.

"Ow." she rubbed her "Yor violent as always." she then muttered. "You know I hate it when I wake up in a bad way." I said and stood to help her. "Well at least you're up now so get ready." she said excitedly.

"Aish I know. It's our first day of school. Why are you all so excited?" I asked her "It's because, I promised myself to become more friendly here and to also find CUTE GUYS." she said emphasizing the words. "Psh stop thinking of guys and just study. You're still too young for those." I said and walked to the bathroom.

"I'm just kidding, besides I'm too shy to even approach any guy." she said and walked out of my room. I groaned and entered the bathroom. After I was done, I stepped out only wearing a towel around my body.

"Hmm what to wear?" I thought and looked at my closet "Damn girl." I quickly looked at the owner of the voice "Umma!" I said and she laughed "I have such y hot daughter. You should at least show off." she said and danced her way to me "Omo baby! Look at those bags under your eyes!" she said looking horrified when she looked at my face.

"I woke up in the middle of the night again last night. Those howls are disturbing me." I said and while puttting on my bra.

"Get used to it dear." she said matter-of-factly "Well yeah." I said and pulled out a black v-neck shirt and acid-wash skinny jeans. "Uhh umma?" I said and looked at her weirdly "What?" she asked innocently "Ugh I'm trying to get dressed so can you please..." I said trailing off. "Oh." she said "Mian." she added and went out of my room.

After I finished getting ready and arranging the things I will bring to school, I went down and went to the kitchen.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked hungrily "Bacon, toast and eggs." umma said and handed me my food. "Yay! food!" I said and scarfed down on it at once "Pig." Minri teased me "Shut up or I'll stab you." I said and raised my fork at her. "Aish stop fighting in front of the food guys." umma said and flipped her hair.

"Diva." me and Minri muttered, we looked at each other and laughed.

"We're going now umma." I said when we finished eating and I'm now putting on my black high-cut converse "Yeah umma. Bye." Minri said

Please log in to read the full chapter