Chapter 26

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

Park Haena’s POV:

 

I sleepily frowned when I felt the sunlight’s rays shine on the window and baked my skin. I don’t wanna get up yet.

I slept a little more and after a few minutes I woke up and stretched a little while still lying down on my bed only to bump my head into my bedside drawer.

“.” I hissed and rubbed the sore spot. I sat up and stretched once again only to notice that my bed was clear of the junk foods I ate last night.

Confused, I looked around my room and noticed that the TV and the DVD player are off. I raised my brows and stood up from my bed.

I suddenly smiled to myself since I quickly guessed who did this. “Aish this guy.” I blushed lightly while biting my lips.

“Why didn’t he stay though?” I whispered, feeling a little sad that I woke up without him hugging me. I let out a sigh, he must still think I’m still mad.

I looked at my clock and frowned a bit, the clock reads 7:30 am and my class starts at 9:00. Ahh still so early…

I shrugged and decided to go to my bathroom to brush my teeth, pee, and wash my face only. Since it was still early and I’m too lazy.

I went downstairs and it was very quiet “Hmm those are still asleep.” I shrugged and decided to cook breakfast.

“Hmm what to cook?” I scanned the whole fridge and decided to just make chocolate chip pancakes since it was easy.

I began mixing the batter while listening to some SHINee songs. “Her whisper is the lucifer~” I sang along and even danced some of the steps.

“You seem happy.” I heard someone said behind me and I turned around, it was umma.

I smiled slightly “This is going to be a nice day.” I said and she chuckled “I hope so.” She said and took out the jug of milk from the fridge.

“Umma.” I called her “Yes, dear.” She answered and I bit my lip for a second to stop myself from laughing.

“Uhh let me be the one who’ll wake up Minri okay?” I said and felt myself grinning cheekily. Umma stayed silent for a minute and then she chuckled.

“Aigoo arrasso. Just don’t be too-“ “I can’t guarantee anything.” I cut her off and smirk to myself.

“You are evil my child.” She joked while pinching my side, I wriggled because it tickled and she laughed.

I placed the plate of pancakes and a bowl of fresh strawberries and a chocolate dip neatly on the table before going up to Minri’s room.

I snickered creepily to myself as I walked silently towards her room. Oh Minri, Minri, and Minri…

I turned her doorknob silently and took a small peek inside her room and grinned widely. Hah! She’s sleeping like a log.

I tiptoed towards her bed with a couple of ponytails in my hand. Ooh she’s going to have a great surprise when wakes up, sure it will be kinda painful but revenge sure is sweet.

After I tied a couple of her locks to some rails on her bed I went out of her room and went into mine to take a bath.

After I finished taking a bath I went of my bathroom into my room wearing only my undies. I was rummaging through my closet when I heard a shriek.

Oh she’s awake.

I laughed to myself while shaking my head, she’s going to be so mad. Since I’m in a good mood, I decided to wear something a bit cute for today. A bit cute, but still my style. So I decided to wear this a peach see-through blouse with a cross strap at the back, a white tank, white pants, and my silver sandals.

I put it on and looked at myself “Hmm it seems okay.” I said and my door suddenly opened with a bang.

I looked shocked for a bit before laughing like a maniac, Minri’s hair looked like it was attacked by a hurricane!

I laughed till tears escaped my eyes while ignoring her continues nagging about how my revenge was always too much, and what if Tao sees her like that, Tao might not love her anymore, and blah blah blah.

I stopped laughing and stared at her while she rant on and on. “Minri.” I called her.

“The guys will totally laugh at me.”

“Minri.”

“I look like a witch!”

“Minri.”

“You look so cute yet flirty at the same while I look like crap.”

“Minri.”

“I think I’m gonna cr-“ “MINRI!!!” I yelled and she looked at me.

“Oh for god’s sake just brush it! I didn’t do any damage to your hair! Damn it.” I muttered, clearly pissed off and she stared at me awkwardly.

“Now what?” she asked and I looked incredulously at her “What the hell…” I muttered and face palmed “Park Minri, just brush your damn hair.” I said and she quickly went out of my room.

“Jeez!” I hissed and just decided to tie my hair in a ponytail and that’s it. I smiled to myself and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

“Haena-yah, I’m going out today.” Umma said and I looked at her and she quickly talked “Okay, so I’m gonna have to stay the night there but I promise to be back soon.” She said and I grinned.

“It’s okay umma. Take care and be careful alright?” I said, it seems okay for umma to go out since those creatures disappeared suddenly without a trace.

“Unnie, let’s go.” Minri tapped my shoulder and I put my plate on the sink. Minri and I went to umma and kissed her cheek.

“Bye bye.” Umma waved goodbye.

I sighed happily while looking at the sky, it seems like a nice day today huh?

“Unnie.” Minri called me and I smiled at her “Yeah?” I asked and she bit her lip for a second.

“What is it?” I asked her again and she looked at me with a shy expres

Please log in to read the full chapter