Chapter 3

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV:

 

I...It's her...She's the girl I saw last night. And the one... I can't believe that she's going to be in my class. She's so... beautiful... and hot. Oh my god she's going to sit beside me. I cast a nervous look at Kris and Xiumin, but they all got their sights on her. I can't help but growl a little at them, Kris looked at me and smirked.

 

Kris' POV:

 

Wow! This new girl is a total babe and my guess was right. Her blood really is the same as our leaders told us in the old times... I sighed a little and smiled. So one of us is going to have their mate now huh? I looked at Xiumin only to find him looking dazedly at the new girl. I smiled and looked at her again but heard Luhan growl faintly.

"What?" I muttered slightly and looked at him. Don't tell me...

I smirked lightly when I looked at him.

 

Park Haena's POV:

 

Yeah after 3 periods it's finally... LUNCH! Wahh I'm so hungry already. I stood and quickly packed my things when a horde well yeah... a horde of girls suddenly surrounded the seats beside mine.

"What in the world?" I muttered and looked over to see them surrounding the three guys. Oh so that's why... hehe yuck fangirls.

I chuckled and was about to leave when a silky voice called out to me "Hey Haena-ah." I looked over to see Luhan looking at me a little shyly and the fangirls ready to kill me.

"Uhh what?" I asked him "Do uh... do you want to...err you know..." he stumbled in his words, he's kind of weird but still cute.

"Luhan wants to ask you if you would like to join us for lunch, if you don't mind." Kris suddenly said and smirked at Luhan "Yeah yeah Haena-ah join us please." Xiumin said puffing his cheeks out.

"Ok then, but is it okay for you guys if I let my lil sis join too?" I asked "Oh sure no probs." Kris said and we started walking out of the room. When were going out the door I suddenly bumped into Luhan, and my heart started beating crazily again and I can feel tingles all over my body.

"Oh mian." I said and bit my lower lip "Uhh ladies first." he said and made way for me and I swear I saw him blush.

When we arrived at the cafeteria I started looking for Minri, "Where is she?" I said "Unnie." I looked back and saw her walking towards me with a guy. A goodlooking tall guy whose eyes are like a panda.

"What?" I said and looked at her "Uhmm unnie... this is..." she said a little shyly and pointed to the guy beside her. Psh I had to look up just to look at his face, damn height difference.

"Annyeong haseyo. Tao ibnida." he said politely at me "Err hi.

Please log in to read the full chapter