Chapter 17

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

Park Minri’s POV:

 

DING~DONG~

OMO It’s them! I quickly brushed my hair with my hand and opened the door while smiling sweetly at them.

“Oppas~” I said and let them in Tao oppa was the last one to enter and when he did he slung his arm around my shoulder.

“Yah!” I said and slapped his arm playfully and he laughed at me “Where’s ge?” he asked “Here!” Luhan oppa said as he descends down the stairs with unnie.

Unnie looked at me and then at Tao oppa’s arm around my shoulder and I blushed. “So Tao…” unnie started and I looked at her frantically.

“Neh noona?” Tao smiled at her “Nothing, just take care of Minri like you promised me.” She said and patted Tao oppa’s shoulder.

What the?

“Guys?” umma’s voice was heard and she went out of the kitchen and into the living room. She stopped and her jaw literally dropped.

“Gosh this is embarrassing.” I heard Haena unnie muttered and Luhan oppa pinched her side. Those two are so cute together.

“Annyeong. I’m Haena and Minri’s umma, but call me umma too you darlings.” Umma squealed and went to squish Xiumin oppa’s cheeks.

Unnie slapped her forehead with her hand and I sighed but smiled “Annyeong haseyo… umma…” Kris oppa said and his voice kinda cracked.

“Hyung…” Lay said and went to pat Kris oppa’s shoulder, what is wrong?

“Annyeong haseyo umma. I want to officially introduce myself, I’m Luhan.” Luhan oppa smiled dazzlingly at umma before bowing down in respect.

Hehehehe~ it’s like he wants to marry unnie~

“Ah neh, annyeong haseyo. I’m Kris.” Kris oppa said coolly and umma blushed. Jeez umma.

“Umma I’m Chen and this is Lay!” Chen oppa cheerfully said and the both of them bowed. Chen oppa really is the moodmaker.

“Umma~ I’m Xiumin~” Xiumin oppa said cutely and umma fawned over him like a baby, wahhh I’m replaced! But it’s okay, I have my Tao oppa.

Tao oppa is next and he removed his arm at my shoulder to introduce himself. Aww now my shoulder feels lonely without his warmth.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Tao. I like your daughter, Park Minri.” Tao oppa said and before my shoulders get too lonely he slung his arm back again and I blushed when umma looked at the both of us.

“Hmm okay. Well lunch is getting ready so make yourselves at home okay?” umma said and winked at them “Oh I need you in the kitchen Haena-yah.” Umma added.

“Ugh god!” unnie muttered and followed umma into the kitchen. I saw Luhan oppa chuckling and he saw me looking at him.

“You’re sister is such a good cook.” He said and I nodded in agreement. “Uhh let’s watch TV?” I asked and they cheered “Oh I think I’m gonna hang out in the kitchen.” Luhan oppa said and went into the kitchen.

Tch he just wants to watch unnie and check her out, heeheehee~

“Come on now.” Tao said and grabbed my hand and led me to the living room. We entered and the oppas already made themselves comfortable and the couches are crowded.

I frowned and Tao pinched my cheek “What?” I asked him “It’s too crowded here, where can hang out?” he asked and looked around the house.

“Hmm let’s go out in the backyard. We have a swing there.” I said and led him outside.

I smiled and quickly went to sit on the swing he followed me and sat beside me. Our swing is made of wood and it can fit three people in it.

Tao oppa swung us back and forth, I sighed contentedly and began humming a tune. Tao oppa cleared his throat and I looked at him.

He suddenly looked uncomfortable and he’s blushing hard “Uhm oppa what’s wrong?” I asked him and he looked at me and suddenly grabbed my hand.

Omo! What is this?! “O-oppa?” I asked him confusedly “Minri-yah… I have something to tell you but please… please understand and don’t run away.” He pleaded to me.

“Oppa what is wrong with you? And why would I run away from you.” I said and poked his nose. He smiled a little and exhaled.

“Minri-yah… I’m a… werewolf.” He said and I raised a brow at him, is he freaking kidding me? “Oppa what?” I asked him “I’m a werewolf. The other geges too.” He said and we both went quiet after that.

“Oppa are making fun of me?” I asked him and began giggling, I watched him stood up and frustatingly pulled at his hair.

“Hey oppa.” I said standing up too and walking over to him “I’m serious Minri-yah. I am a werewolf! I’m already 80 years old, I’m just saying I’m 17 because I stopped aging when I transformed when I turned 17." He said and shook my shoulders.

Is he for real? I looked into his eyes and they’re dead serious. “Prove it.” I suddenly said and he looked at me shocked “You heard me, prove it oppa. To see is to believe.” I said confidently but inside I’m nervous as heck.

“You won’t freak out right?” he asked me as he started approaching me “Are you going to kill me?” I asked him and he chu

Please log in to read the full chapter