Chapter 39

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

To those who already read this chap with the half , sorry but I changed the chap to a clean version. So you kinda have to read the chap again sorry. Becasue when I read it, it was kind of awkward and doesn't really suit this fic. Sure there might be some slight steamy scenes, but only slight ones. I am truly sorry if you err liked the rated one. This fic will have bad words but I decided not to put or slight scenes.

Luhan's POV:

 

After ending ending the call, Haena became unusually quiet and calm.

This is bad.

This is so bad.

"Uhh babe?" I nervously asked and held her right hand, she looked at me and grinned sweetly which  is quite scaring me now. "Are you okay?" Xiumin asked her but she only grinned at him too.

"Tao's going to die when we get back tomorrow." She said sweetly and even giggled.

Huang Zitao, you'll rest in pieces.

"What the hell are you guys talking about?" Hyuna-ssi asked, "Oh it's nothing. Tao, Minri's boyfriend and these guy's maknae just did some crappy thing." Haena lied.

"Really? what did he do?" Tiffany-ssi asked, "Just... something. Let's not talk about it anymore, we'll take care of it when we get back." Haena said and we all continued eating.

Honestly, I think that there is nothing wrong with Tao finally taking Minri and changing here. Sure, Minri's a bit too young but she's ready for him already and they'll eventually do it later so why not now?

But I can't say the same for myself. I love Haena so so much and I already know that she's truly my mate but I don't understand why there's something stopping me from taking her.

"Babe?" Haena nudged me, "Are you okay? You seem to deep in your thoughts." she said and fixed my fringe.

I smiled and gave her luscious lips a peck, "I'm fine." I assured her.

 

"Class, there will be a faculty meeting later on so you're all dismissed for the rest of the day." Cheers erupted and the teacher only shook his head as he went out of the classroom.

"Oh yesss let's go shopping." Hyuna beamed at Haena but my babe only shook her

Please log in to read the full chapter