Chapter 24

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

Park Minri’s POV:

 

“Noona was scary.” Lay tried to joke but got no response from us. It went silent and Xiumin oppa stood up “Guys, want food?” he said trying to make the atmosphere lighter.

We all agreed and he and Chen oppa went into the kitchen. I pouted and put my hands under my chin “Jagi…” Tao oppa said and hugged me from the side.

“What are you going to do now Luhan?” Kris oppa asked and we all looked at Luhan oppa.

“I-I… I honestly don’t know. You know I’ve never encountered a very jealous girl.” He groaned.

“Oh ge you did! Did you already forgot-“ “Enough Lay!” Kris oppa bellowed and Lay oppa backed down in fright.

“What does Lay oppa mean?” I asked and Tao shushed “It’s nothing really.” He hurriedly said and I looked cautiously at him but decided to let it go.

We looked at Luhan oppa who has a hard face on and he sighed. “Minri-yah.” Kris oppa called me and I know they’re going to ask for help.

“Oppas, I can only help a little since I too don’t know what to do at times like this.” I said.

“Just tell us anything.” Luhan said desperately and I sighed.

“Unnie’s jealousy is very bad. She tends to get y, violent, and heartless.” I said and they all gulped.

“The last time that she got jealous really bad was two years ago.” I said hesitantly, should I tell them about her last boyfriend?

“Why did you stop? Go on.” Chen said, the guys are now listening to me and I bit my lip.

“Okay, I’m going to tell you about her last boyfriend okay? But promise me never to mention this to her.” I said seriously and they nodded.

“So two years ago unnie had a boyfriend. His name is Alex Kang, he’s half-american and he’s one year older than unnie.” I said and stopped for awhile.

“So that’s why noona’s great in English.” Chen said in awe “No. Unnie is just good in learning different langu

Please log in to read the full chapter