Chapter 34

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

Park Haena's POV:

 

"Don't ever do that again." Luhan scolded me the moment I went out of the principal's office.

I was only let off with a warning so no worries.

"Can't promise. But I'll try." I said nonchalantly and head to my locker.

"You know, I think we need to tie you up whenever you're on period." Luhan joked and I punched his arm.

"Ow. I was just kidding." He pouted and I pinched his cheek.

"Come on now lovebirds. Class is starting." Kris called.

"I have good news!" Ms. Jin cheered and the class quieted down.

"You know Seoul Arts High right?" She said and I raised a brow at the mention of my previous school.

"Well, you guys are going to have a three days stay there for good experience. It's like a tour but you're gonna have to dorm with the other students there and also attend some of their classes. It's so exciting I tell you!" She said while the whole class is starting to get really noisy.

"Are you excited?" Luhan asked me and I nodded. "I'm going to introduce you guys to my friends." I clapped my hands and he chuckled.

"Okay now, quiet up. We'll be leaving on Wednesday at 7:30." She said but I already tuned her out when she started telling what we should pack and on and on.

"Aww! Why seniors only?! I want to come too. I missed my friends there." Minri whined as we were lounging at the boys' living room.

"Ditch classes for three days then." I suggested and Luhan knocked me on the head.

"Ow. I was just saying." I said and he made me lie my head on his lap.

I pulled out my phone and quickly texted my friends about the great news.

"Yah, stop squirming around!" Kris smacked my legs that are resting on his lap. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I'm coming with you guys." Chen suddenly said.

"Oh no you are not." Xiumin said put Chen in a headlock.

"Why?!" Chen whined. "Because Luhan, Xiumin and I are already leaving. So you three have to stay here." Kris said and Chen faked cry.

"Aw Jongdae, come hug noona." I cooed and he sniffed childishly before hugging me like a baby.

"Aish Wu Yi Fan, you meanie." I said and kicked him lightly.

"Sometimes you're confusing me noona." Lay said. "Why?" I asked as Chen snuggled more to me.

"You always bully Chen then you're spoiling him then you're bullying him again." Lay said  as he scratched his head, looking really confused.

I laughed and patted Chen's head, "Jongdae's my favorite." I admitted.

"Oh yeah!" Chen suddenly cheered and pumped his fists in the air.

"I thought I was your favorite?!" Xiumin cried out, "No you are not. You are umma's favorite." I said and he pouted at me.

"What about me then? I am more important than Chen right?" Luhan asked as he pecked me on the lips.

"Of course you are baby." I said and pecked him back.

"Eww." Chen cringed and I slapped him on his forehead.

"SEE?! She was babying him and now she slapped him. What the heck?!" Lay said

Please log in to read the full chapter