Chapter 11

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

(A/N: I’m very sorry dear readers, my last update had something wrong in it. Mianhe, really… I forgot that Luhan is the same as the oc and a you read, I wrote a moment about Lulu wanting the oc to call him oppa. Sorry just forget that part okay?)

 

Kris’ POV:

 

I yawned widely when I woke up and groaned “Aish these guys are way too noisy.” I sat up and stretched, confused to why I said the guys are noisy? Super hearing man!

“Where is Luhan ge?” I heard Tao asked Lay downstairs, Luhan? “He left about 10 minutes ago, I think he’ll go to Haena noona’s.” Lay answered, ooh so that’s why.

I stood up and yelled a yah when I stretched again “Ooh the sleepyhead is awake.” Chen muttered somewhere around the house and I heard the others snickered.

“Shut the hell up Chen.” I hissed and went into the bathroom to take a shower. What a boring day this will be.

 

Chen’s POV:

 

“I’m going out for a jog!” I yelled “A jog? Dude you’re a freaking werewolf, you don’t need to go on a jog.” Kris said and the others looked at me strangely “Tch! I know, I just wanted to stretch my limbs. It’s been so long since I transformed.” I said and pouted “We just did. Last week.” Tao said and smirked.

“Whatever, I’m still going out.” I said and waved my hand goodbye. Hmp those guys are so mean! I shook the bad thoughts away and jogged into the woods.

“Now time to have fun.” I said after sniffing the air, good no people. I started stripping myself. Hey clothes don’t just pop on and off our bodies when we transform.

I closed my eyes and let the tingling feeling spread all over my body. When I feel that I’m on all fours, I smirked to myself and dart deeper into the woods.

I was cooling myself in the river when I felt a presence. I darted my eyes left and I saw something moved in the bushes.

I automatically shifted into a fighting stance and growled. Suddenly something furry and black jumped out and started sprinting towards me. I jumped out of the way growled louder.

What a werewolf? No it’s too small, I thought confusedly as I looked at the creature before. It a wolf too but much smaller than me, and it looks so menacing and savage.

It growled and howled, woah no need to be noisy! After it howled several noises surrounded me and I widened my eyes when those wolves surrounded me.

This can’t be, wolves usually stray away from us since their scared. Even a pack of wolves, I thought confusedly when one of the wolves looked into my eyes.

What the ? It’s eyes are all black and soulless, what are these things? I’m very sure they’re not normal wolves.

The first one attacked me and I dodged and bit it in the neck, suddenly its pack started attacking me and I shook them all away with little difficulty.

I ran fast, oh god this is so not good. I ran with all my might and when our house is in my sight I howled loudly for them.

 

Kris’ POV:

 

We sudd

Please log in to read the full chapter