Chapter 21

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luhan’s POV:

 

“So… how’s sleep over at noona’s place?” Chen cheekily asked me when I finished taking a quick bath.

“I think I know what’s on your mind but no… I really just had a sleep over.” I said and put on a red shirt and my white pants.

“You didn’t do it?” Chen asked and I blushed. Why the hell is he asking me this? I heard several silent snickers throughout the house and I sighed. These guys…

“Chen, why are you asking me if we did it?” I asked and raised a brow at him. He shrugged “Well, you two are already together. So it means that you’ll change her.” He said.

Oh… I didn’t thought about that.

“Uhh… you’re right… we’re together… but… she uhh… doesn’t know.” I fidgeted and he looked at me confusingly.

“She doesn’t know what?” Chen asked and I sighed “She doesn’t know that she’s my mate and the fact that I’m going to change her to be one of us.”

“Really ge? I thought you already told her everything?” he asked and cringed at me/

“I just don’t want to overwhelm her with so many out of the ordinary things dude.” I said and sat on my bed.

“Gege, noona is strong. I’m pretty sure she’ll understand it, she is your mate after all.” Chen said and I can hear the guys agreeing.

“Fine. I’ll tell her.” I said and grinned at him “Good gege.” He said and patted my head. I growled at him “Yah.” I snapped and he retreated.

“Now let’s get ready for school guys or we’re going to be late.” I announced and I heard several groans.

“We already learned those things a hundred times.” I heard Xiumin hissed and I snickered.

“We don’t wanna blow our cover.” I said “Fine.” He said and I can hear them get ready quickly.

I fixed my hair on the mirror and exhaled “She’s going to be fine with it right?” I asked myself and I heard the guys say yes.

I laughed “Thanks.” I said and before I went out of my room I grabbed my backpack and my black leather jacket.

“Gege, let’s use the care today huh?” Tao asked me cutely “Oh sure. I’m going to pick up Haena at her home anyways.” I said and grabbed the key to my car.

“Ooh I’m going to use my car too.” Kris said and quickly grabbed his key on the counter. “I’m not in the mood to drive today so I’ll just ride with Kris.” Xiumin said and Lay tagged along with him.

“I’m cool so I’m going to use my bike.” Chen said and huffed like a man?

You see, we each all have cars and two big ones for emergency. But since we can fly through the forest literally we seldom use our car and just use our motorcycles instead.

We all went to our big garage and I pulled the cover off my car “Damn, I miss this baby.” I cooed and patted the hood of my car.

(Hehe~ I just searched a white coll car for Luhan. It looks cool right?)

“So do I.” Kris said smugly and quickly went inside his with Xiumin and Lay.(It just looks cool like Kris so I picked it. Hahaha~ Mian, I'm not really familiar with cars.)

 

Chen rolled his eyes while putting his helmet on and starting his engine (Nice~)

“You guys just wait for us at school okay? We’re going to pick the girls up.” I said and they nodded.

 

Chen’s the first one to take off “Show off.” Kris muttered but he too sped off. Tao and I laughed at them and follow suit.

 

Park Haena’s POV:

 

When I got out of the bathroom, I was surprised by Minri. She was sitting on my bed already dressed and ready for school.

“Wow, you’re fast.” I said and quickly scanned my wardrobe for clothes. “Oh crap. We have PE today.” I said and dumped my PE uniform inside a paper bag.

“Did you guys did it last night?” She suddenly asked and I looked weirdly at her. “Dude, no.” I said while putting on a shirt.

“Oh… okay.” She said and went out of my room. What was that?

I gave up on choosing something girly and just wear something I would usually wear.(Choose from the two, but personally I like the first one~ She's wearing a black skirt for this and some rider boots)

I went down the stairs and smelled something delicious. Ooh cinnamon buns~ I quickly went into the kitchen and there it is.

“Wahh umma.” I giggled cutely and without knowing I did an aegyo to my umma. “Oh baby how cute.” Umma squealed with Minri.

“What the?” I aksed while stuffing my mouth with this yummy bread. “Eat slowly or you’ll end up choking.” Umma scolded and handed me a glass of milk.

“It’s yummy.” I pouted and quickly finished my glass of milk. We heard a car honk outside and Minri quickly ran to see who it is.

“Unnie! They’re here palli.” Minri yelled and I quickly swallowed the bread nearly choking and rinsed my mouth with mouthwash.

“Umma bye.” I said and hugged her and went outside. “Luhan~” I cutely called him and he quickly gave me a bear hug.

“Oppa.” I saw Minri doing the same to Tao, I chuckled and Luhan put me down. His eyes raked me up and down.

“Nice outfit babe.” He said, eyes lingering at my mini black skirt. “Like it?” I asked and winked at him.

He leaned in to kiss me but I stopped it “Later babe, we’re going to get late.” I said and I teasingly brushed my fingers to his arm. He shivered and groaned “Fine.” He muttered and opened the car door for me.

“Ooh nice car.” Minri said in awe and I heard Luhan chuckle “It’s mine.” Luhan said and I looked at him in awe.

“What?” he said clearly amused at our expression “Nothing.” I said and felt my phone vibrat

Please log in to read the full chapter