Chapter 19

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luhan’s POV:

"GEGEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!” Lay, Chen, and Tao whined. The three of us, meaning Kris, Xiumin, and I decided that only the three of are going to sneak in.

“It’s been decided, besides we’re not even going to fight them.” Kris said as he patted Tao’s head.

“And why not? Huh?!” Chen yelled and I shook my head “We know that they’re evil and all but we can’t just kill them when they’re not even doing anything… yet.” I hissed.

“Psh ge! That whole family has killed lots of our kind and also half of our family.” Lay said in anger.

“I know.” I said and they all went quiet “Now don’t upset Luhan guys and just obey us.” Kris said and the young ones nodded while frowning.

“You guys ready?” Xiumin said as we head outside the house, I heard Chen following me so I faced him “Ge, sorry. I'm just...” He said and I smiled.

“It’s okay, I understand you but please know that we know what we’re doing. Protect the house guys and go on patrols.” I said and they nodded.

“Kris, forgive me but you’re the one who’s going to stay outside and be the look out.” I said as we take of our clothes in the woods.

“Aish… fine.” He said and pouted “There won’t be any action happening tonight.” Xiumin said to him.

I cleared my throat to get their attention “You guys ready?” I said and they nodded. I closed my eyes and let myself transform.

When we did we dashed through the woods and ran fast but quietly.

In a few minutes we reached the Cho’s territory and I can feel my fur standing up and can’t help but let out a low growl.

Kris and Xiumin nudged me and I grunt in response, Kris rolled his eyes. We sniffed the air just checking if the coast is clear and jumped over the wall.

I looked at Kris when we’re in the backyard and he nodded unsurely, I sighed in my mind and turned back into human form.

“Howl if anything’s wrong.” I whispered to Kris as I put on a khaki short, well it’s weird if we’re going to sneak around . And what if we got caught like that by the Cho’s? Never gonna happen.

I looked at Xiumin and noticed that he’s just wearing a boxer, I gave him my why-the-eff-are-you-wearing-a-boxer look “At least I’m wearing something!” he hissed and punched my arm.

“Whatever, let’s go.” I said and we sneakily walk around. It was very dark but it’s not a problem for we can still see.

“Nothing out here, let’s go inside.” Xiumin said as he sniffed the air, I looked around trying to find a way inside.

Bingo! I smirked when I opened the window. I agilely went inside with Xiumin and suddenly paused.

This is just plain freaky and scary, their house are full of strange and antique stuffs that looks like weapons or something.

“What is this room?” Xiumin asked as he shivered.

We looked around every room and just found creepy stuffs, secret rooms that contains money and stuffs, effin Gyunho’s room with pictures of my Haena, and creepy stuffs and potions, typical of the Cho’s.

“Aish.” Xiumin gritted his teeth and I sighed at him “Maybe at the basement?” I said sarcastically and he rolled his eyes.

We dodged and hid when a maid or a guard is getting near, this house is heavily guarded. Damn, I hope Kris is okay.

 

Kris’ POV:

 

I lay down on the ground not bothering to transform into my human form, ughh I’m bored. I’m currently hiding behind these bushes clearly hidden.

Wonder what’s happening in there? Did they got caught? Nah they’ll definitely give some signal then.

I grunted and sniffed the air for trouble, hmm the mansion is heavily guarded though so I can’t let my guard down.

I saw a big frog beside and since I was  bored, I started to play with it. I nudged it with my paw and it croaked lightly.

I then pointed a nail on it and its tongue slapped my finger. I scrunched up my nose and put my whole paw over it and it squirmed under the weight.

I chuckled, though it will come out as something barky. I felt bad for it so I let it go, after a few minutes I heard something and I stood up in my defensive stance.

Oh it’s just Luhan and Xiumin, I relaxed a bit and I saw them getting out in a window. They sniffed the air, looking for me, and when they found where I am they hurriedly went to me.

Please log in to read the full chapter