Chapter 23

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kris’ POV:

 

Aish what’s with these two? I sighed as I look at Haena then back at Luhan continuously during lunch.

I nudged Xiumin “Wae?” he asked with his mouth full of food “Aish don’t talk when your mouth is full!” I scolded him and he quickly swallowed.

“So whattup?” he asked again and I pointed at the two lovers. Xiumin chuckled “Luhan is so jealous.” He said “I know it Mr. Obvious.” I said and he glared at me.

I sighed and decided not to worry much. Heck, I’m freaking Kris so I must not act all umma-like.

 

Park Haena’s POV:

 

Gyunho oppa quickly bid goodbye when the lunch ended. Leaving me all alone. Psh.

“Unnie.” Minri called me and I looked blankly at her. “Why are you with Cho Gyunho?” she hissed and I rolled my eyes.

“Minri, oppa’s not that bad. Besides I think his appa is the only bad one.” I said, she looked confusingly at me.

“Unnie?” she asked “What?” I snapped at her and she looked back at EXO.

“I’m gonna go. See ya later.” I said and without looking at anybody, I went out of the canteen.

 

Park Minri’s POV:

 

So I was right… unnie is jealous. I gulped at the scary thought, Luhan oppa… you must never ever make unnie jealous.

“What’s up with noona?” Tao oppa said when he back-hugged me, which earned nasty remarks from the girls.

I sighed and pried Tao off of me and looked at Luhan oppa. He looked at me confusingly and I glared at him, he seemed to get my look and he looked down guiltily.

“Unnie is very scary when she’s jealous. Just warning you.” I said to him and went off to my next class.

This couple is stressing me out.

 

Park Haena’s POV:

 

“Stupid Luhan. Damn you.” I grumbled as I collect my books in my locker. Suddenly the scene where Jieun fed Luhan appeared again.

“.” I cursed and punched my locker which scared some students nearby. Aish I hate feeling jealous!

“Be with Jieun then! She’s been stalking you ever since so you two suit each other.” I grumbled again and furiously ruffled my hair.

If that girl or anybody messes with me while I’m in this state, it’s going

Please log in to read the full chapter