Chapter 12

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luhan’s POV:

 

When I reached the house I quickly burst through the door “What the hell happened?” I growled “This.” Kris pulled me near a table and I saw a wolf lying on it, dead “You killed a wolf?” I asked but something seems strange though, if the wolf’s dead then it should smell like blood here but nothing smells.

“No scent.” I muttered “Yup. Look here.” Kris said and he opened the creature’s eyes, I looked at him confusedly “What is this thing?” I asked him.

“While Chen was having his “jog” earlier” he did a quotation mark sign with his fingers “It attacked him with its pack. They are not like us though, but they sure are fast and vicious.” Kris said gravely.

“Have you killed them all?” I asked sheepishly, gahh I feel kinda guilty for not being with them when they got attacked.

“Two of them escaped… but we think there’s more.” Xiumin said and I looked at him “Mianhe… I should’ve been there with you guys.” I said as I ran a hand through my face.

“Gege, it’s okay.” Chen said while putting a hand on my shoulder, I smiled at him.

“But we still have a problem geges.” Tao said and he stood up from his seat. “Yeah, I think I know what he’s talking about.” I said and they finally get what we’re muttering.

“They might attack the town… or worse, they’ll spread and attack other places.” Lay said with his eyes bulging.

“We have to know where they came from and what they are.” I said and looked at the dead creature more carefully.

“I have a feeling that someone made them.” Chen said out of the blue.

“Mworago?” we asked him in unison, Chen pulled out something from his pocket.

“What is that?” Xiumin asked and we all went near him, he showed it to us. It was a syringe.

“A syringe? ” I asked him and he looked at me “Neh hyung. The first one that attacked me had this attached to its neck.” He said and gave me the syringe.

It was a metal one, I sniffed on it and scrunched up my nose in disgust “What the hell?” I coughed up and the others looked at me worriedly. Kris quickly grabbed it and ready to throw it out the window when I stopped him.

“Kris! Don’t!” I yelled and he stopped “It smelled so disgusting but I think I smelled something a bit familiar off of it.” I said and took the thing from his grasp.

“What Luhan? Tell us.” Kris said impatiently and I sighed “I think it’s the Cho’s.” I hissed.

“MWO?!” They growled as they started shaking ready to transform “Now now guys don’t transform here. Calm down.” I said carefully.

They sighed and closed their eyes, Xiumin was the first one who calmed down and asked me “Give me the damned thing.” He muttered and I quickly gave it to him since out of all of us he was the best tracker.

He sniffed it carefully, I saw his disgusted expression but he kept sniffing on it then he gasped and looked at us.

“It’s them. I smelled the old fart’s scent on this and blood

Please log in to read the full chapter