Chapter 20

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

Park Minri’s POV:

 

Oh my beautiful target, you zoom zoom heart like a rocket- I picked up my phone groggily.

“Yoboseyo?” I answered half-asleep, I heard the person on the other line chuckled “Who is this?” I asked “It’s your yeobo, Tao.” He said and I blushed though I was still half-awake.

“Mian oppa, but…” I looked into my clock and groaned “Why are you calling me at 7 in the morning? Our class starts at 9.” I said “Mian Minri-yah. I just wanted to tell to that I think Luhan gege slept there.” He said and I frowned “Luhan oppa? But you guys left together yesterday.” I said.

“He must’ve snuck in at night.” He said matter-of-factly “It’s okay, but what if umma caught him?” I asked worriedly.

“No worries Minri, I’m sure Luhan ge will be fine. I said it to you just for precautions.” He said and I smiled “Arasso oppa, now please. Let me sleep, it’s still early.” I whined “Fine, we’ll see each other later anyways. Annyeong and sleep well again.” He said “Bye oppa.” I said and hang up.

Oh wait before I sleep I must check on them. I went out of my room and tiptoed towards unnie’s room.

I pressed my ear against the door, it was quiet. Well except for some mild snoring and I bet that unnie’s not the one making that.

I quietly opened her door slightly and voila. Tao oppa’s right! Both Luhan and Haena unnie were still sleeping in each other’s arms.

“Aww… so cute.” I spazzed slightly and went out not forgetting to lock unnie’s door.

I smiled and went back to my room to sleep once again.

 

Park Haena’s POV:

 

Hmm when did my bed get so comfortable and warm? I thought and snuggled up on my warm pillow some more.

Warm? Hmm this is so strange… why is my pillow warm… AND IT HUGGED ME CLOSER?!

I quickly opened my eyes but quickly closed it because of the sun’s light. I opened my eyes slowly and noticed that I was snuggling into someone’s chest.

I looked up and saw Luhan’s face, I can’t help but smile. It’s really wonderful to wake up and the first thing you will see is Luhan’s cute sleeping face.

I spazzed inside, literally. I adjusted my position so I’m at level at his face, I suddenly remembered that I just woke up and quickly removed the dirt in my eyes and checked to see if there’s any drool or if my breath’s bad.

When everything’s okay, I resumed in admiring Luhan’s face. My boyfriends face, I giggled silently at the thought.

Oh how I can’t still get over the fact that we’re together. This perfect man is my boyfriend. AND I’M HIS GIRLFRIEND!

I sighed contently and let my fingers trace his face, he shivered slightly at my touch and hugged me closer.

I stiffen a little, trying to know if he’s awake or not. After a few seconds he still didn’t move, I smiled and my naughty side came up. The naughty side that means I wanna play and be all childlike not the naughty side that… you know.

I gently kissed his forehead, then both his eyes, his nose and lastly his lips. Oh gosh, I really love the feeling of his lips on me. It’s so so delicious and addictive, I pecked him again, and again when suddenly his hand grabbed the back of my neck kissed me fully.

I widened my eyes in shock, he let go and he opened his eyes cutely. I was dazed, his eyes were sparkling and he smiled at me.

“Morning babe.” He said in his huskily morning voice. OHMIGAHD! SCVBNMKJYTREDCVBNNHGTRDFVB! That is sooooo smexy!

“M-morning.” I stuttered and he laughed lightly. Hehehe~ so playful in the morning. Oh wait…

I looked back and looked at my bedside clock, wooh thank god it’s still 7:30. I looked back at him on

Please log in to read the full chapter