Peaceful Pale Skin

It Takes Only Three Leaders for a Change

*No poll

 

Fashion school was what he had imagined-if not more tiring. Jiyong has been up for three night’s straight and finally just got a good night of sleep on his first free day, a few months into his school year. The friends he made at school had offered him a night out at one of the most popular clubs to the students. He accepted, seeing no harm in it, even if Bom and Dara warned him about ‘those unpredictable French girls’. So that night, he slipped on his suit and went out the door after hearing a honk.

Climbing into the back seat, he and his friends slipped back and forth from French to Korean to English and all over again. He enjoyed it and his new friends’ company. Soohyuk wasn’t into fashion as much as wearing it. Xin was a sophomore in the school they all went to, and was extremely talented and popular. Danny was also a sophomore, but the two have accepted Jiyong, seeing that he had confidence, potential and swag.

They stopped in the parking lot and groaned, “Jiyong! Soohyuk! Get out and go break yourself in. Be careful of uh…creepers with inattentive eyes.”

Jiyong smiled and nodded, “Yeah. We’ll see you inside.” He got out, slamming the car door shut and waited for Soohyuk to catch up before heading inside. They both opened up the doors and stepped in, the music pounding in their ears. Jiyong smiled, taking a look around. “This place is so cool.”

“Yeah, come on. I hope the bartender’s a chick so we can try to get a free drink.” Soohyuk ran towards the bar and Jiyong followed slowly. On his way, he saw a familiar slim figure. He paused and turned, following her confident stride with curious eyes. He smiled, and started walk forward, deciding that Soohyuk is fine alone. Clearing his throat, he scratched his head, and finally went up to her.

“Um. Hey. Excuse me, but you look familiar…?” He started in French.

She turned and he sighed, smiling at her face. Gorgeous pale skin, beautiful dark eyes to match her long black hair and her eyes…amazing feline eyes. She smiled back at him and scoffed, “Do you think I’d fall for that stupid pick-up line?” She replied.

He gulped back his saliva, “No. Not that. I honestly…have seen you before.” He snapped his fingers and smiled, “You’re from Seoul, right?” He asked, his voice comfortable in his native tongue.

“Mm, you can say that.” She spoke in Korean as well and held out her hand, “Lee Chaerin.”

“Kwon Jiyong.” He shook her hand and smiled, “I’m sorry about using an odd line before. But now, I can start using pick-up lines, right?” She giggled and he smiled at her, “Will you let me buy you a drink?”

She jiggled her empty glass, “Um-.”

An arm slung around his shoulders and Xin and Danny pulled him down, laughing and not taking notice of CL. “Hey Ji! Why aren’t you drunk yet?”

CL smiled and cleared , all three men gaping at her, “Maybe some other time, Jiyong-ssi. I’ll see you around.” She strutted off and Jiyong leaned his body back, trying to follow her swaying hips but ended up falling with the other two on him. He groaned and smacked them both.

“You guys! She was freaking hot! She’s Korean!” He growled and pushed them off, “I was so close!”

“Relax. I bet she just got here. Girls don’t get drunk until their…fourth glass or so.” Danny replied, standing up, “Have fun! Relax.”

Jiyong glared at them and went back to go find her. He saw her silhouette at the bar, but he didn’t like that Soohyuk was talking to her. However, he didn’t want to step in. Either way, Soohyuk was still his friend and he can just hit on her later. Chaerin on the other hand, was trying to get rid of Soohyuk. She gave him a sarcastic smile and turned around, “So…you friends with Kwon Jiyong?”

He frowned, “Yeah. Why?”

“He’s cute. Will you give me his number?” She didn’t expect it from him of course, but even though she sounded mean, she enjoyed his annoyed glance back.

Soohyuk snorted and downed his shot, “How about some advice? Jiyong falls easily for girls who have confidence and who are blunt.” He looked at her, “Go get it personally.”

“Alright. Thanks.” She stood and went towards Jiyong, smiling naturally and facing him. He blinked and she shook her glass, jutting out her bottom lip, “Can I get that drink now please?”

He smirked and offered his arm to her, “Sure. Anything you want…”

“Ooh. You’ll regret saying that.” CL cooed.

“Really?” He smiled as she sat down in front of him and leaned forward, “I’m feeling pretty good about it.” She grinned up at him as he told the bartender to get her whatever she wanted. CL was feeling good about this night. She just hoped that their relationship would become what it was around a year ago.

Jiyong and CL ended up talking throughout the night, taking drinks of rum and coke, and smiling, enjoying each other’s company while trying to stay sober. By the time midnight struck, Jiyong was completely smitten in her. CL had moved from her own stool to settle herself in the space between Jiyong’s legs, throwing her head back to smile. He held her waist and smiled, leaning his face down and pecking her nose.

She blushed and touched her cold hands to her warm, flushing cheeks. She dreamt of meeting Jiyong all over again, and no matter how many times she’s dreamt, she still feels butterflies in real life pound over her stomach. Jiyong patted her knees and smiled down at her, “I like you…” He said, his beautiful face so close that CL was having trouble keeping her breathing even. “Why does it feel like I’ve known you forever?” He wondered, his hands squeezing her.

“I don’t know…but I know the feeling.” CL replied, chuckling.

Xin smacked Jiyong’s shoulder and nodded, acknowledging CL, “Ji. Let’s get going. Soohyuk’s so drunk, he says he’s seeing unicorns and .” He chuckled, slapping his knee.

Jiyong instinctively tightened his grip on CL’s waist, frowning at her, not wanting to be apart from her now. CL smiled, “It’s ok. Um,” She took a pen from the counter and wrote it on a napkin, handing it to Jiyong, “give me a call sometime, ok?”

He nodded and she got off him, “Of course, Chaerin. I’ll text you tomorrow, wanna go out?”

She bit her lip and winked, “Text me later and we’ll find out.” He scoffed, nodding and stepping forward to peck her lips. The light kiss took her by surprise, but she closed her eyes and tucked a piece of hair behind his ear, smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry...I got off track during writing this so there was a lot of re-writing during this long period of time. So yeah, the next chapters, I can't predict when they'll be done, but hopefully soon (the next two might also be the last ones TT.TT). Anyway, not a lot of news going on. But I'm so effing pumped for 2NE1's comeback -CRUSH-CL is gorgeous as always, I'm so excited to hear her songs in the album. And they're fierce again!! I missed it, so yes!! Um...a while ago, the B.A.P first full length album First Sensibility came out and I love it! CHEONSA~~! Lol. And...since some people have requested, I am working on the next chapter of R.A so please expect it. Love you all. (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3