Meeting the Students (Part III)

It Takes Only Three Leaders for a Change

Jiyong didn’t know why he was agreeing to this. He thought they were just going out for food, but no. His friends had to drag him to get drunk and laid. How were they related? Well…they plan to give him a bunch of drinks, find another drunken hot girl and let things go their own course. Legitimately, they told him this. “No! No! I told you! I just want to eat something and go home!” He protested, fixing his shirt collar. His friends had forced him to wear something comfortable, yet flashy. If he knew this was where his silver suit would be-he’d rather be hiding from them under his bed.

“You’re such a wuss Hyung!” Seungri cried, dressed for the occasion. His eye bags were deeper tonight, a sign that he lacked sleep from excitement. “Come on! I bet there are hot girls in there waiting to get laid by someone like you!” He’s probably only saying that because he wants to get laid too.

Jiyong yanked away, “Yah! That’s such a lie! I’m just an ordinary man!”

Hyunseung grinned, “You know some women like that.”

“That doesn’t help at all Hyunseung…” Jiyong sighed, “Jesus, I keep telling you guys I’m not interested in getting laid.”

“Aish. You’re too boring Hyung.” Daesung joked, “Maybe you are just ordinary.” It was a joke; Daesung would never say something like that seriously. But the others would. And he knew it. He felt like a pawn in their game, they were the players, and he couldn’t do anything without them moving him first. Though he felt pathetic, it was all true. He was older than these three, but majority always ruled against him. He was just an ordinary man who followed them, that was that.

So if these guys wanted to get him drunk and laid-he’ll end up getting drunk and laid sometime tonight. There was no fighting it, so why even try now? Jiyong straightened up and turned off his phone, “Fine. I’ll do it.” He gave in. After about ten seconds. His usual time.

“Yes Hyung!” They pushed him inside and he took in the atmosphere: ily dangerous. Bodies grinded against each other, men and women of all sorts drinking, laughing, making out, the smell of alcohol laced the air, the music bursting against the walls, his head already bobbing to the beat. The club was always insane, he took in everything that surrounded him, and with this made him smarter. He would never make the mistakes he constantly sees every weekend unlike some people, therefore, he had faith in himself. However, his confidence would come crashing down in seconds. All around him, people put him down without realizing it. But they try to do what’s best for him, so he can only do what they want. “Yo! Se7en-hyung!”

The bartender looked up and grinned, “What’s up?!” He leaned against the dark wood counter top and smirked, “Oh wait, are you here to get little G-Dragon laid?”

Jiyong gritted his teeth and blushed at the same time. Before he could say something, Seungri smashed into his back and confirmed the deed, “YEP! You haven’t happened to serve any hot girls for him have you?” Se7en laughed and shrugged, “Oh, and for me too?”

“Ah…for Seungri-no. But for Jiyong…maybe.” Suddenly, he was interested. What kind of girl did his friends see for him? He was interested, and scared. Being a complicated guy, they could get some wrong signals for wrong girls. Se7en pointed across the room, “The dark blonde one with cat eyes.” He hesitated before looking over. He was scared.

“WHOA! Hyung! Are you sure that’s Ji-hyung’s type?! She’s definitely mine!” Jiyong elbowed Seungri’s stomach and whirled around, looking for her. It took no less than a second. She was right there. Her hair was pulled back into a flawless ponytail, her body inside a white mini-dress, a red crop jacket over her shoulders. Her lips were in the middle of taking a drink, her eyes were half-lidded, but there was no doubt what everyone was thinking: She looks like a cat! Jiyong could’ve sworn she smirked right then. Seungri whirled right back around and slammed the counter, “YAH! Pick someone else! I want her!”

Jiyong turned back around to look at Se7en, to see if that girl was the one he was really talking about when the elder slapped Seungri’s head down, “Idiot.”

“Ow, ow, ow! What the Hell was that for Hyung?!” Seungri groaned, gripping his head in pain.

Se7en quickly refilled a customer’s drink before answering, “You treat women like objects, Ri. Because of that, you will never find a woman to love you. Women are not objects, they’re humans.” Jiyong gulped. Oh yeah…Se7en-hyung recently got engaged to Han-Byul-noona. This must be what people call their ‘treating-other-genders-equally’ phase. “Besides Ri, if you needed a girl, she’d have to be as big as a trouble maker as you.” He pointed to the girl, “She looks more mature, serious, yet strict and unpredictable. Perfect for Jiyong.”

“Eh…are you sure?” Jiyong scratched his head. He could practically feel her eyes burning into his skin. Why was she looking so intently at him?

Se7en smiled, “Of course. Why not? You’ve got nothing to lose. You’re not a are you?”

Jiyong blushed, “N-No! It’s just…” His hand scratched his nape nervously.

Hyunseung sighed, “Jiyong doesn’t believe in one night stands. We planned to get him drunk first.” Se7en’s eyes suddenly flashed with excitement.  So much for that mature speech he gave to Seungri. He’ll always act like a player in front of us, even though he really isn’t. Jiyong should’ve known.

“Sounds like a plan!!” Se7en slammed a shot-glass on the table and poured vodka into it, “I’ve been keeping this for special occasions!”

“Yeah!” Seungri sat down on Jiyong’s left side, “Get me a drink too Hyung!”

Daesung and Hyunseung sat on the right side, “Us too please!” As Se7en served them drinks, Seungri went on and on about ideas Jiyong could use to get to that girl. He blocked most of them out, but when he tried to listen-they were too erted for his taste. Why was the Maknae so erted all the time? Jiyong sighed: Only God knows why… “Drink up Hyung.” Jiyong looked to his right at Hyunseung, who was smirking as well, “You’re gonna need it.”

“You think I can’t get a girl who’s apparently a good match for me?” Jiyong raised a brow, bringing the drink to his lips.

Hyunseung sighed, “I know you can’t when you’re sober.” He flinched. This was the beginning of his courage spiraling down. He could already feel the disappointment rising in his chest, the sadness overcoming his mind. These feelings escalated his desire to please them, making him their literal pawn.

Jiyong scowled and gulped down the shot and turned to Se7en, “Get me another one.” The elder granted his request, shot after shot. Jiyong could feel the burning sensation of the alcohol grip his throat, his mind was getting clouded and his vision went slightly blurry. Control yourself. You can fight it.

“Think he’s drunk enough?” He heard Seungri ask.

“Maybe.” Hyunseung’s voice was distant too, “He probably is.” They helped him from his chair and he swerved to Seungri’s shoulder, “He definitely is.”

Jiyong could hear his own voice saying, “Sorry panda!” I haven’t called him that for a while.

“YAH p-panda?!” Seungri’s eyes turned to ice, or it was just Jiyong’s imagination.

“Let it go Seungri. You’re the one who wanted him drunk, you should’ve known he was gonna spat out nonsense.” Daesung steadied Jiyong by the shoulders, “Be careful Hyung.”

“Maybe you should sit him down a little bit, so he can get used to it.” Se7en advised, offering another shot. Jiyong felt himself go forward and grab it, more alcohol replenishing his burnt throat. He gasped and chuckled like a mad man.

“Excuse me.” A new voice entered his ears, and he wondered if it belonged to that girl. Jiyong turned, his suspicions confirmed. She stood tall and confidently beside him and shook her empty glass, ice shattering inside, “Can I get some rum and coke?”

Se7en nodded, “On it ma’am.” Even the others left behind the counter, not only to help their friend’s business, but to give the drunken G-Dragon space.

He looked at her, even though his hazy gaze was all over the place, he had to admit to himself that she was much prettier up close. She smirked and turned to him, making his heart pound, “Something wrong sir?” Her hand flicked the tip of the folder she had in front of her. Did she always have that?

Jiyong slurred out, “Nope.” He turned his stool back to look at Se7en and gripped his glass, “I’m Kwon Jiyong. But you can call me GD.” He winked at her, eliciting a chuckle.

“Hm.” She opened the folder of hers, “Kwon Jiyong…” After smirking to herself, she closed it, “GD it is.” Her chair moved to look at him; she leaned down, her nose barely touching his. Jiyong made no intention to move. However, if he were sober, he’d be backing away from the counter. “You’re interesting.” She said and sighed, “My jobs are always the hardest though.” Jobs? “Do you find confidence when you’re drunk? You have self-control, I can see it, but you gain confidence when you drink a lot because other people think that it’ll just end after the night. You get confident to do anything you want because other people just think you’re being a stupid drunk.”

He hadn’t really thought of it like that. But maybe this woman was right. He did find confidence as a drunk. His mere self-control can overcome his entire body; his confidence always rose when he was drunk. She was right about being a drunk. “Why does this apply to you? I didn’t even get your name and you’re accusing me of having no confidence.” He clicked his tongue.

She smiled, “My name can go by later.” She took her drink and poured it down , “And trust me,” she wiped her lips with the napkin beside her, “this is the beginning of what I know.” So how much does she know? And how does she know so much about me? “Your mind is filled with questions, I bet.” She said, her chin resting on her left hand, “If you have confidence, show me. Prove me wrong then.” He gripped his hands together. Why couldn’t he move? “No? Fine.” The woman got up from her chair and threw down some money, “See you.”

Jiyong turned, “Wait! Where are you going?!” His control was starting to overpower more than usual.

She turned, “Leaving. If you want answers, and confidence, you’d follow me. Though, I wouldn’t be surprised if you didn’t.” She smirked at him, “Something like that takes confidence too.” He watched her go out the door and he debated whether to go after her or not.

He bolted from his seat and shouted, “WAIT!” His feet guided him on instinct, but his vision went blurry. He could see three of the same woman; his body hit the building’s side. “Ugh…my head.”

“Effect of the alcohol maybe?” She bent down to him and brushed hair from his face, “For some reason, I’m glad you followed me. It’ll make these next few days less of a pain and more entertaining.” She guided his arm around her shoulders and she hauled him up. In the moonlight, the woman looked timeless.

“Who are you?” He asked for the first time. He’s never wanted to know someone’s name the first time they’ve met. There were countless faces he’s seen and talked to, not even half could he remember the name of.

She sighed, “Ugh. The explanation is a little bit longer than how long you’ll stay conscious. So names I guess wouldn’t hurt-my name is Lee Chaerin. But call me CL.” He heard her chuckle, “I’m impressed. Following me is the first step to gaining confidence.”

“So I did a good job then, teacher?” He smirked lightly, wincing as his head met sharp pain.

 

“Better than expected, Jiyong. You have potential.” His vision went black, and he lost consciousness after that. For some reason, he enjoyed her praise, even if it was small. It’s been a while.

---

A/N: WHOA~14 subbies already~! Yay! ^^ Ok so, this is the first chapter with a poll, vote for the couple you want to hear from first and I'll try to have it up by this week. Happy voting~

Subscribe Comment LOVE (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3