Spy

It Takes Only Three Leaders for a Change

*No poll*

 

Minji pointed across the street from where she and TOP stood, “Unnie’s ‘mysterious’ business really boomed over the past year when she took over from her brother. She’s a lot more intimidating nowadays, but still the same Park Bom.”

TOP nodded, staring at the familiar tall building with awe. In the dark alley, he could see the same body guard at the door from a year ago. He chuckled, “How about her love life? Is she with anyone right now?”

The girl shook her head, “Last time we talked was last week and she said she’s been focusing on business right now. It’s a shame, a lot of guys have been asking about her.” Minji waved her hand, “But she’s got two young guys at her side. Her friend Yongguk and half-brother Jay. When she’s flanked by both of them, she’s even harder to approach. And that gun on her thigh doesn’t help you know.” She sighed, “Do you need help getting in?”

TOP shook his head and smiled, “I’ll be fine. Thanks.” Minji nodded and went off on her way, while the lonely man on the street stared up at the building, “How the Hell do I get in there now?” He scratched his nape and waved his wrist, walking straight up to the body guard who seemed fazed, frozen even. “Aigoo. I feel like a criminal.” He stepped in and pulled his trench coat hood down. The pouring rain was deafening in his ears.

“Yah. Who are you?” Someone asked him. He gestured to his body, “You don’t look familiar. I’ve never seen you around here.”

TOP grinned politely, “I’m here to see Miss Park Bom.”

“How do I know you’re not gonna kill her? Miss Park is our prized CEO.”

TOP smirked and opened his trench coat, “Go ahead and search me if you need to.” He carefully searched through the pockets and sighed, “Arasso. I’ll be heading off then. Can you tell me where Miss Park Bom is?”

He reluctantly replied, “She’s in her office. Down the hall. Last door.”

TOP nodded his thanks and began to walk down, taking off his sunglasses and putting them in his pocket. People gave him weird looks, and he could hear them talk into their walkie-talkies: “Someone mysterious is heading into Miss Park’s office. Stay alert.” He didn’t seem fazed though. He knocked on the door and it immediately opened. This wasn’t Jay, so it must be that Yongguk person Minji was talk about. His glare was soft, not as intimidating as other people might see it. Maybe because TOP knew he was the Master of fierce glares.

He tilted his head to the side, “Is Miss Park Bom here?”

“What’s it to you?” Yongguk snapped back.

He heard Bom scoff. But even that made his heart clench painfully, “Yongguk, let me see him. Who is it?”

Yongguk reluctantly opened the door up and TOP finally had a look at Bom. She no longer had red hair; it was a dark brown, like milk chocolate. Her makeup was lighter, her thick eyeliner gone and now, her face looked more porcelain. She was gorgeous before, but now TOP’s voice was caught in his throat. Time had treated her nicely. She smiled, and TOP nodded his head. “Who are you?” Jay asked, sitting beside his sister.

“My name is TOP-“

Her eyes widened and she pointed at him, “Oh? From last year?” TOP wrinkled his brows…she didn’t remember…did she? “I called you and you said you didn’t know me.”

He sighed but smiled, “Ah…yeah, that long time ago.”

She grinned, “I can never forget a voice like yours.” TOP stepped in cautiously and Bom folded her arms, “So why are you here?”

“May we talk?”

“What about?” She prodded kindly, but her gaze was questioning. The barrel of the gun under her dress was peeking outside into the light, threatening him.

TOP smiled, “Just talk. You…interest me.”

Bom sighed and smiled, “Yongguk, Jay, you can wait outside please.” They nodded and walked out behind TOP and shut the door. Though TOP knew they refused to move. He sat across from her and Bom straightforwardly said, “I don’t have time unless it’s important. I wanna know how you heard about me.”

“Just through talk around Seoul. Can we not talk like normal people?” It almost hurt to say that. Normal people-who was he kidding? “I just want to get to know you.” He cooed. The words in his mouth felt like magic trying to pursue her.

Her eyes softened and he bit his lip, thinking she’d reject him and shoot. But she loosened her muscles and grinned, “It’s been a while since I’ve hung out with a guy who weren’t brothers to be honest.”

A year? He wondered. She talked freely, and he started to think she was starting to remember him. But his thoughts went away. No one ever remembers a Leader after wiping their mind clean. Still fun and bubbly as always, he realized. Talking about food, her worries and her friends-Dara and Jiyong. He learned a bit about them. Dara worked at a community center where all the children loved her and she loved them. She was a new actress, quickly coming into the limelight.

Jiyong was going to leave for Paris tomorrow and study fashion for a few years. It sounded like he had a plan for life. As for Bom, she would continue her thriving weapons’ business. And then he said something stupid, “What happened to your fear?”

She looked at him, shocked, “Fear?” He gulped. Her fear of fire was a secret, mentioned in her file a year ago. She had told no one, meaning no one. She stood and he stood as well, cursing himself for blowing his cover, “Who are you? How do you know that?”

“Um…” He said and sighed. How could he explain? He couldn’t. Bom felt for her phone and walked out, “Hold on. Miss Bom.” He called, following her. TOP ignored her brothers and security, following her.

She cautiously held her phone to her ear and he could hear her speak, “Dara-yah. Where are you? I’m getting anxious really fast-…” She turned to stare at TOP and glared, “Where’s my friend?”

“What? How would I-?”

“Who are you? My friend Jiyong is missing from his art studio. Did you take him?” She pulled out her gun and he stepped back, hands up in defense. His pulse quickened and he gulped. “Where is he?” She growled.

CL. He cussed under his breath. Where did she take that man? “Look. I don’t know where your friend is!” Just a minute ago, he and this fiery tempered woman were having a friendly conversation. He missed her smile, her voice and the way she laughed. TOP hated it when she was mad at him, but he was the one scared. If Bom had become more intimidating now, than she wouldn’t be afraid of shooting that gun…right?

“I don’t trust you. I don’t trust people nowadays, TOP-ssi.”

“If you don’t believe me-the poor guy is probably at his god damn house! I barely know what he looks like, let alone have a reason to kidnap him!” TOP spat.

Bom lowered her weapon, “Arasso.” She pointed to a car across the street, “Get in and we’ll see. If he’s fine, you’ll be free. If not-I’m not afraid to shoot you.” Great, now he’ll be in a car with Bom the sharp shooter as she drives to Kwon’s house, convinced he did something. Being near her already made him feel like he was breaking more rules against YG. Being in this car with her driving about a foot away from him made his mind go crazy.

He prayed that CL was gone and heading to the café. It would be absolute chaos if she was still with Jiyong, doing whatever the Hell she wants. He tensed, as Bom generally came to a halt in front of a house. She made way to the front door, not waiting for TOP as she bent down and took a key out of his flower pot. Another car pulled up and Bom yelled, “Dara-yah! Hurry!”

TOP turned to see Dara and Taeyang run. Taeyang looked like he was trying to calm down Dara as well, but failing. Bom opened the door and ran to Jiyong’s room, TOP still chanting a prayer only to be disappointed. CL squealed in surprise, jumping away from Jiyong’s nearly , unconscious body, “What the ?!” He could only imagine the theories running in Bom’s mind right now.

TOP backed away carefully and was shoved away as Dara tried entering the room as well, “Oh ! No one sneaks into our little brother’s house and gets in bed with him!” CL had snapped and ran towards them.

TOP, was still confused about what happened in that room. Wasn’t Jiyong passed out? “What were you…?”

“Be quiet! Let’s get out of here!” She hissed and opened a portal in a hurry and glared at the two, “And by the way, what the Hell were you guys doing here?!” She went through the portal before hearing Taeyang.

“We’ll explain later…” The Mohawk man set in a familiar white rod and flashed it on, following the rest of his aching Leaders to Heaven to get scolded by YG.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: DaraYang chapter will be up next! Sorry everyone. My first year of finals are this week, so I've been a bit busy cramming and studying for it XP. They're almost done, so I'll be posting up the next chapter and then a chapter not featuring couple interaction. After that one...WARNING-story will be ending soon!! BUT...new story will appear!! My other story Robot Apocalypse isn't so popular, so I may be cutting it out sadly. I'm a bit torn on what story to start on or if I should go with any of the stories I currently have. If you have an idea, PM me, I'd love to hear it and dedicate the story to meet your expectations ^^ Thank you for waiting and being patient everyone. (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3