Your Number Please

It Takes Only Three Leaders for a Change

*No poll*

---

“You’re getting bold with skin ship,” Jiyong muttered, rubbing his bare arms as the air hit them, “for someone who doesn’t want to get close to me.”

She smiled and looked up at him, “It was a challenge. I don’t back down from challenges.”

Jiyong looked away from her, unable to look her in the eyes, “You didn’t have to it off me.” He said. Though it’d be a total lie if he said he didn’t like it.

The girl beside him paused and jutted out her bottom lip, “You didn’t like it?”

“It’s not gonna work.” He called and she scoffed, stomping to keep up with him. Jiyong looked down at her and smiled, “I’m getting better at denying stuff from you.”

“I liked it better a few days ago when you stutter if you get to see even a peek of my stomach.” She admitted, “I thought it was cute.”

“Don’t go back from your teachings now.” He told her and dug his hands into his short pockets, “I think I’m really getting confident.”

Her head bobbed in satisfaction as she looked at him again, up and down. This time, he didn’t fluster at her gaze, but smiled, “God. That was fast. I honestly didn’t think you’d get confident until at least a month.”

“It’s not like I’m a total anti-social weirdo.” He snapped back.

“No…” She whispered, “but if you’re so cocky now, how about another test?”

He nodded, “Ok.”                                     

“Like the first day. Go get a girl’s number.” CL tugged him by the arm, “Let’s go!” This time, he walked on with her and CL could feel a little disappointed. But she shook the feeling off, “If any girl who’s interested asks, we’re cousins. Ok?”

“Ok. Then you have to call me Oppa.” He said, smiling.

She scoffed, “Fine. Oppa.” His body tingled when she spoke. Whoa, that felt and sounded good. Chaerin blushed at his thought and cleared , “Where to first?”

He tapped his chin, “Where do you want to go?”

Chaerin pointed at herself, “Me?” He nodded and she thought back, “Honestly…I’d rather just go to the mall and shop.”

Jiyong held out his arm and smiled, “Shall we?” She quietly accepted and slipped her arm through his. He chuckled, “Do you Leaders have like unlimited cash? I’ve seen you buy designer stuff.”

“Yeah. Straight out of our pockets. It’s good to have, but it comes with a price.”

“Of what?”

She sighed, “When we go back to Heaven, we have to do a lot of chores and work before we head onto our next Mission. It’s a pain in the .” She looked cute while she pouted. “Thank you~.”

He smiled and nodded, “You’re welcome.”

“Aigoo. Come on. Let’s go get some girl’s number.” She insisted, pulling him along.

Jiyong brought the topic of their cash problem back up, “Why do you guys have to do chores and work for just using cash?” Chaerin thwacked him upside the head, “OW! What the Hell CL?!” He whined and rubbed the bump on his scalp.

Her arms were crossed and her lip was in a scowl, “You really don’t get it?” He looked at her dumbly and she sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose, “Nothing is ever free. Everything comes with a price. Money is of course an obvious thing.” Her hand went inside her pocket and she pulled out a wad of cash, “This. Now if I spend this, it’ll cost me about half an hour of free time and helping out little angels-literally. All the money we get is straight from the bank up in Heaven, so we have to do community work.”

He rubbed his head, “You still didn’t have to hit me.”

“You were being stupid. Everything has a price!” She suddenly elbowed him in the stomach and he groaned again.

“Yah! You don’t have to hit me twice!” He whined and CL gestured to shush him, “What’s wrong?”

She moved her head up and stared the other way, “That girl over there is looking at you. Go to her and flirt it up.” She said and nudged him. Jiyong smiled at her but CL only rolled her eyes, “Go. This is gonna help you.”

“As you wish, Your Majesty.” He said, mockingly and turned to smile.

CL scowled and hurried into the store behind her, sitting at a chair in front of the glass window so she can save her student if needed. But he seemed to be ok. Laughing, smiling, he was doing fine. So why was there the smallest bit of disappointment inside her? She let a sigh she didn’t know she was holding when Jiyong waved and walked back towards her. CL stood up and stepped towards him, shrugging, “What happened?”

“Ah. She wasn’t my type. If I get some girl’s number, I at least want to have a connection with her.” He held his hands and slapped them to his nape, “Know what I mean?”

She nodded, “Ok. Makes sense. So, let’s go around and have you go up to a girl. Sound good?”

“Yeah. Thanks.” He said. They strut through the mall, waiting for Jiyong to finally say something about a girl he was interested in. CL didn’t pressure him though. She made comments about girls she thought would look good under his arm, but he always had an uncertain look in his eyes. So she wouldn’t press him. But they’ve passed by plenty of girls already, and she was wondering why he was so picky.

“Jiyong, you’re not gay or you?” She asked, arms resting on the table of a café. Her eyes sought his for any odd emotion, but he was only surprised. She couldn’t help but laugh.

“WHAT? No! Why would you ask that?”

CL brushed the cup filled with tea with the tip of her fingers and pouted, “Every girl I mention seem to not be enough for you, or not your type. There are only so many girls in this mall.”

“Sorry. I’m telling you, they’re not my type.” He insisted, his orange hair glowing under the ceiling lamp.

“Fine. Then, tell me what your type is. That’ll make it easier.” She said, brushing her hair out of her face and folding her fingers in each other.

Jiyong smiled, as if he expected her to say that. He even got comfy in that seat of his, making CL roll her eyes, “There.” He said, pointing right in between her eyes.

“What?”

“I like a girl who expresses herself, no matter what.” He said, smiling in a dazed state, “Even before I met you, I liked girls who were bold and outgoing. I like girls with long hair, nice eyes, and a cute laugh. I don’t want a girl who looks like a , but who shows enough skin to make a guy wonder.” He paused, probably expecting CL to slap him. When she didn’t, he continued, “She also…shouldn’t have a really curvy body, but look like she fits naturally in life. I want her to be comfortable with me, and with everyone she meets.”

“That’s descriptive. How will you know that she’s your type?” CL asked.

“An aura. If her aura is nice, I’ll know.” Jiyong assured and stretched his arms out, sighing and smiling. His mind was suddenly blocked up and CL could practically feel herself being pushed away from it.

“What the heck? What are you doing?” She asked, bewildered, “Isn’t it good for a teacher to know what her student is thinking about?”

“No. Students should have their privacy. Right?” He raised a brow and smirked at her annoyed scowl, “Is that a problem?”

She scoffed, “Now I can’t punish you when you think of something wrong.”

“Yay~!” He clapped and stood, “One more thing.”

“What is it?” CL drank from her cup of tea and Jiyong smiled at her. The look in his eyes weren’t cocky or anything, but they were almost sweet. She narrowed her eyes, “Why are you looking at me like that?”

 

 

Jiyong pulled out his phone and leaned closer to her, making CL press her back tightly to the chair. But she didn't stop him, “Can I get your number?”