MC (Mini Chapter) 28- A Visit

It Takes Only Three Leaders for a Change

As most of the angels of Heaven were calling it a night and heading home, three mysterious figures were crossing the gates, dressed in long trench coats and sunglasses. The one in the middle noticed a bright flash off in the distance and pushed the other two, “Oppa! We’re spotted! Hurry!” She hissed, frustrated.

TOP opened the portal and hissed back, “You two, get in first.” Taeyang pushed through and CL followed. TOP made a quick look around before entering and closing up the portal as well. He and his two friends looked around. It’s been a while since they’ve seen Seoul…around a year. YG wasn’t giving any Missions for reasons unknown, so the three Leaders decided to go back and check where their hearts lay. It was raining hard in Seoul, big raindrops colliding in the dark night sky. “Where first?” TOP asked, his voice having gone husky after spotting the café he and his student first met. It was still there, like nothing had ever happened.

“Somewhere dry.” Taeyang replied, “We can go here…since we’re already here…” He motioned to the café and stepped in first, running his hands across his Mohawk. CL followed, still silent as she pulled her hood down and looked around.

“It’s still the same.” She said, amazed.                                   

TOP, feeling mixed emotions sat down and sighed, “It’s…seven here in Seoul.”

CL sat across from him and blinked, “I feel like a creeper being here…watching them on the monitor is different than seeing them in person in over a year.”

Taeyang put on a gentle grin and scoffed, “So tell us Creeper, where are the Parks?”

The lone girl shrugged, “Probably at Bom’s…”

“…Where’s Jiyong?”

“…Studying to go to Paris soon.” She gulped and pushed her raven black hair back, “He leaves tomorrow.”

TOP scratched his nape, “No wonder you asked to come here…” They sat in silence and a waitress came up to them. TOP quickly said, “Americanos for all of us.” Taeyang and CL gestured to the display case, “Oh, and one of those big cookies and a piece of that strawberry cake.”

“Alright, is that all?”

They nodded wordlessly and let the waitress go get their order. TOP sat up and ruffled his coat, “I just wanna see Bom.”

“You think we don’t wanna see our Students?” CL quipped, a slight smile on her lips. Just the thought of him made her smile oddly.

The waitress came back quickly and said awkwardly, “Um, excuse me. I couldn’t help but overhear your statement just now.” She told TOP, “I’m Bom’s friend, Minji.” TOP looked at his friends and shook her head, “You know Bom-unnie?”

He smiled awkwardly and sighed, “Well…it’s been a while, and our time together was short lived. I don’t think she remembers me. Or us, actually.”

Minji bit her lip, “I don’t know. Bom-unnie never forgets a face.”

“I doubt it.” CL whispered and Taeyang elbowed her.

Minji grinned, “I get off my shift soon. Would you like to see her?”

TOP’s expression brightened, “You’d take us to see her?”

“Sure. Unless you guys have a criminal record, in that case, Bom would-“

TOP shook his head, knowing what the girl was talking about, “No…it’s just, I don’t want Bom to see us… We didn’t…leave off at a good note.”

“Oh, ok. I can sneak you guys into her place.” Minji smiled, “Enjoy.” She handed Taeyang the cookie and CL the piece of cake before bowing and heading towards the back.

Taeyang downed the drink and smiled, “Hyung…CL and I will leave you alone. We got our own people to see.”

He nodded, “Ok. Meet back here tomorrow then. We can get scolded by YG together.”

With a light laugh, Taeyang and CL trudged out and he looked at her, “…Does Dara work at the community center still?”

She nodded, “Like always…go see her, I have my own place to be.”

“Ok.” He said, “Don’t forget to meet back here tomorrow Chae!” She waved off to him as she walked away and Taeyang breathed heavily, “Which way was that place again?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I know it's really short...I'm sorry TT.TT Please enjoy and happy voting! (There's so much drama I want to rant about in the K-POP world but I can't...too much news XP)